1 - Victor Valdes

10-10

belief me guys we need a world class keeper, this clown is gone to cost a us lot.
people talk about his safes tonight, well the shots where poor thats whay he saved them.
conclusion is that he costs us the supercup

P

Patty2720

belief me guys we need a world class keeper, this clown is gone to cost a us lot.
people talk about his safes tonight, well the shots where poor thats whay he saved them.
This

Jaguar

Flair Trait

You need to calm down dude...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To pin point the defeat on Valdés is just plain ridiculous... Didn't you see the dismal display by the WHOLE team in the first half? The terrible mistakes by Piqué and Masch on Madrid's goals? The mess that was Adriano? The aimless wandering of Alba? The inefficiency of Iniesta? The misses by Pedro and Montoya? I could go on and on... Don't get me wrong, I'm not crucifying any other of our players, but the cause of the defeat is entirely collective in this case, everyone played their part in this loss...

Valdés actually saved us from an even bigger embarrassment and you should be grateful...

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah he made the mistake in the first leg but tonight was not his fault, but Masch and then Pique. He made several good saves and Madrid could have won by a lot more. Stop overreacting.

F

Flavia

To pin point the defeat on Valdés is just plain ridiculous... Didn't you see the dismal display by the WHOLE team in the first half? The terrible mistakes by Piqué and Masch on Madrid's goals? The mess that was Adriano? The aimless wandering of Alba? The inefficiency of Iniesta? The misses by Pedro and Montoya? I could go on and on... Don't get me wrong, I'm not crucifying any other of our players, but the cause of the defeat is entirely collective in this case, everyone played their part in this loss...

Valdés actually saved us from an even bigger embarrassment and you should be grateful...
I agree, but it was obvious that mistake would get highlighted if the supercup was lost.

Home of Barca Fans