1 - Victor Valdes

Badger

Anyone blaming Valdes for the deafeat is being ridiculous.Fact is we didn't lose the Copa in at the Camp Nou. 11 players lost the Copa in Madrid.

Ursegor

World Champion
He did some good saves but the Ronaldo goal ... I don't get it. It's pretty much shot straight at him. How does he not save that?

Pogi

If there's one weakness about this team this season, it is him. The amount of amateurish mistake are unbelievable. People are still in denial if they think that the defense has improve from last year, it's not about conceding goals, its the comical way of getting caught out purely by misstake that is the problem. If this season will fall apart, it will come from defence, again.

Theconomist

I understand the feeling around here: Valdes is decent keeper that's prone to making mistakes which is rather normal. Not more not less, yes for Barcelona you'd expect the very best in each position but Valdes does the job well most of the time which is good enough for the club apparently.

Not blaming him for anything.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
With 33 goals, Valdes is the 3rd Barcelona goalkeeper who has conceded most goals in clasicos, after Ramallets and Velasco [via mrchip]

Not a good stat.

Henry_IB

Banned
Valdes's mistake was probably the most silly but there are other scapegoats for the supercup defeat. He did some good saves last night although I think he should have done better on Ronaldo's goal (although the shot should never had gone off if Pique hadn't fucked up).

Maria

@barcastuff
With 33 goals, Valdes is the 3rd Barcelona goalkeeper who has conceded most goals in clasicos, after Ramallets and Velasco [via mrchip]

Not a good stat.

It would also be interesting to see how many games those 3 played..

X

xaviniesta

haters still gonna hate. this stat you just posted :lol: valdes have played more clasicos in last 2 years than those 2 in their career :lol:

F

Flavia

haters still gonna hate. this stat you just posted :lol: valdes have played more clasicos in last 2 years than those 2 in their career :lol:
I don't know about that. Antoni Ramallets played from 47 to 62. 288 apps. Less than Vv, but not in 2 years. He was a great gk for barça.

Meitux

well i wouldnt say it hate its more of disappointment and we all say if he didnt do this mistake,if he didnt concide that goal from c.ronaldo who wasnt the best of shots maybe we would all be happier now but i cant believe in IF,the first game's mistake is unforgivable it should never happen

Home of Barca Fans