1 - Victor Valdes

KhaledBarca

I'm generally shocked, because I don't understand the reason for this. I'm sure it's not about money. Maybe some kind of a personal desire to play in a different league, to try something new. Some people are just like this.

Anyway, for me he's the #1 goalie in Barcelona's history. Until someone proves the opposite.

THIS... I'm really shocked !!
Valdes is still 31... I really hope he changes his decision !!!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Really bad timing and it'll be difficult to find a replacement. Although i have to say (since i'm not a HUGE valdes fan) that it'll be interesting to see Barcelona finally changing up a bit in the GK department. I just pray that whoever they get is great and an upgrade from Valdes.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Stupid agents :facepalm:

And stupid player. Who controls the agents? The player. He wants to go, fine. Enjoy the ride. Sell him in June. Get some money. Really wanna see who wants to buy him...

There´s no turning back.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Really bad timing and it'll be difficult to find a replacement. Although i have to say (since i'm not a HUGE valdes fan) that it'll be interesting to see Barcelona finally changing up a bit in the GK department. I just pray that whoever they get is great and an upgrade from Valdes.

so maybe 2 gks in the world?

KhaledBarca

Valdes is a Barcelona LEGEND !
He's the best GK Barcelona EVER HAD!
He played a very important role, part of a team that won 3 UCL !

Its not going to be easy to find a replacement for him that suits Barcelona's system...

Show some respect !!!

Home of Barca Fans