1 - Victor Valdes

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Valdes is a Barcelona LEGEND !
He's the best GK Barcelona EVER HAD!
He played a very important role, part of a team that won 3 UCL !

Its not going to be easy to find a replacement for him that suits Barcelona's system...

Show some respect !!!

He´s not showing any respect by droping this bomb 18 months before the end of contract. Why come out to the media like this? Everything was peacefull.
Ter Stegen with 20 years was elected the best in Bundesliga. Not worry about this. More worried about Malaga.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

He is the perfect player for our system, canterano, Catalan, ...

To be Catalan is not important neither a canterano. There are several great keepers that can play with their feet for god sake. It´s not curing cancer.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It isn't? Oh I think I'm on the wrong forum then..

Above all that is quality. All i want is a quality keeper. Catalan and canterano and goes public like this 18 months before...please...

mobster_1930

He thinks other clubs will tolerate his mistakes just like Barca did? He is mediocore goalkeeper, I just wonder which team will be stupid enough to sign him. I'm just mad of him of how stupid he really is to leave the best team in the world because he obviously doesn't feel appreciated by the media or Barca fans while they always defended him (including me) . Fuck off Valdes, you really are a stupid guy !

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Last edited:

Mes que un club

Horrible news. He is vital, much more than made out to be. Such a hard position to fill; but never mind that, everyone should indeed pay tribute to Valdes, for the fantastic time here. And there is reason to be happy at him informing the board of this decision at such an early stage, so as to give them ample time to find a replacement, which will be extremely difficult. A barca legend, a vital part of one of the best football teams of all time. An exponent of a club, a role, a style and a philosophy.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I don't understand why everyone's giving him such a bad time over him wanting to leave and experience new cultures. He's in his prime, life is there to be lived, let him do what ever he wants and come to peace with it.

He'll be replaced by someone who is possibly better and unlikely to be worse. He's done a great job up to this point, no an exceptional job, all that you guys have to do now is thank him and wish him luck, nothing else.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

I don't understand why everyone's giving him such a bad time over him wanting to leave and experience new cultures. He's in his prime, life is there to be lived, let him do what ever he wants and come to peace with it.

There was no need in turning these matters public. He could adress the club privately. Easy, no mess and no fuss.

Home of Barca Fans