1 - Victor Valdes

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He'd improve their team, but I'd just hope we'd get around 25m+ for him, which won't happen, to compensate for some of the sums we've spent on Arsenal players.

DennyCrane

He'd improve their team, but I'd just hope we'd get around 25m+ for him, which won't happen, to compensate for some of the sums we've spent on Arsenal players.

I fear that VVs' early announcement won't give the club much of a leverage here. Damn it, the club really needs to rethink its' negotiation strategy... or issue a gag order on the players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Solid game from Valdes tonight. Don't know if he can do more on those crosses but he didn't really make any mistakes either.

barcanuck

001450.png

Solid positioning :)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona will only let Valdes leave this summer if they have signed a successor. Asking price 20M, but final price could be 13-15M. [md]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Poor? There was nothing he could do on both goals... If you are going to play the blame game, VV shouldn't be the one to look upon...

Eetu

Adormit
watch the goals again man, one of his poor clearances led to our defence
being under pressure and led to a goal

Watching them again. One replay starts from the free-kick, and the other from midfield with six of our players under the ball.

khaled_a_d

Poor? There was nothing he could do on both goals... If you are going to play the blame game, VV shouldn't be the one to look upon...

آNot sure about "nothing he could do on" on 2nd goal ,I think an onform VV would have been able to save it ,not saying it is his mistake ,just saying it wasn't kind off impossible to save ,also when you concede 2 goals from 3 on target shots it is normal to get little blame
Any way it is sad that he might leave with our worst season in CL since 2007

impeh

Hi, its me..
The game against Milan last week was Victor Valdes' 500th game at senior level -Barcelona 489 (now 490), Spain 11-

he'll hit 500 for us before he leaves :blush:

Home of Barca Fans