1 - Victor Valdes

0n0mat0p0eia

Ive been critical in the past of VV, but i feel that we will realise just how good he really was for us when he goes.

It will probably take quite a bit of money to replace him.

Good luck to him wherever he goes to play.

Y

Youngie

Does anybody know when there is the hearing about his possible punishment??

The decision on how many games Valdes will be suspended after his red card against Madrid on Saturday will be made tomorrow. [catradio]

abual3bed1

Sure thing Corb, I expected a 6-8 matches. So he will miss the games against Deportivo, Rayo, Celta & Mallorca. 3 of them are home games!

Stric

4 matches for stating a fact, what next ?. The disciplinary system is a joke !

It's 4 matches for being an idiot. Nobody appointed Valdes the chief of justice. He should've kept his big mouth shut, or at least should have controlled himself enough to not get the second yellow. Iniesta complained, too, but he's not stupid like Valdes to go too far and end up in in the headlines worldwide. What the hell was he thinking? He cannot take matters into his own hands like that, especially when he knows it will harm the club, the team, and possibly their success in the current season, as it was obvious he was going to be suspended. He should be punished by the club, as well. What a moron.

Bad refereeing is a different thing all together. One that's not there for Valdes to take into his hands.

barcanuck

Just remember guys Sergio Ramos got 1 game during the manita game for trying to break Messi's leg then shoving Xavi and Puyol's faces. This was clearly much worst.

It's 4 matches for being an idiot. Nobody appointed Valdes the chief of justice. He should've kept his big mouth shut, or at least should have controlled himself enough to not get the second yellow. Iniesta complained, too, but he's not stupid like Valdes to go too far and end up in in the headlines worldwide. What the hell was he thinking? He cannot take matters into his own hands like that, especially when he knows it will harm the club, the team, and possibly their success in the current season, as it was obvious he was going to be suspended. He should be punished by the club, as well. What a moron.

Bad refereeing is a different thing all together. One that's not there for Valdes to take into his hands.

+1

Last edited:

Stric

Just remember guys Sergio Ramos got 1 game during the manita game for trying to break Messi's leg then shoving Xavi and Puyol's faces. This was clearly much worst.

I'm not saying that the referee was good, or that refereeing in Spain is good in general. On the contrary, there are a billion examples which make me furious. But this has nothing to do with refereeing, it has to do with Valdes' inability and unwillingness to put the team in front of his temper. Do you think that the rest of our team was not outraged? Sure they were. Did they make fools out of themselves and harm the club because of it? No. Valdes did.

I'm not even that "angry" about him complaining to the ref. What annoys me is that he didn't even consider stopping and pulling back when he got the first yellow. He went on and on and got the red, and didn't even stop then. I'm pretty sure he could have gotten the message across without getting a red and a 4-match ban.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm not even that "angry" about him complaining to the ref. What annoys me is that he didn't even consider stopping and pulling back when he got the first yellow. He went on and on and got the red, and didn't even stop then. I'm pretty sure he could have gotten the message across without getting a red and a 4-match ban.

Tbf to him he got the red in about 2 seconds...

Home of Barca Fans