1 - Victor Valdes

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I know.

it's easy to hate valdes, but he's fucking brilliant.

there are only 3 keepers who I would rate as significantly better (buffon, casillas and julio cesar). and all of them are untransferrable. reina and cech could argue a case for being superior but the ACTUAL difference is negligible really as reina gets exposed a whole load less than valdes because of liverpool's defensive set-up, and then cech hasn't been the same since the hunt incident.

V

Valon

I know.

it's easy to hate valdes, but he's fucking brilliant.

there are only 3 keepers who I would rate as significantly better (buffon, casillas and julio cesar). and all of them are untransferrable. reina and cech could argue a case for being superior but the ACTUAL difference is negligible really as reina gets exposed a whole load less than valdes because of liverpool's defensive set-up, and then cech hasn't been the same since the hunt incident.

I wouldn't like Reina over Valdes... and Cech hasn't been the same since Semih fucked him over. :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
SPORT have breaking news that Barça have called off negotiations with Valdes because his demands are too high.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
but but hes the best keeper since sliced schmiechel....we cant call it off....we cant call it off.

Home of Barca Fans