1 - Victor Valdes

F

Flavia

I'm wondering what will happen to him now, as I don't think anyone will sign him before he recovers. Such a shame...

F

forcabarca

Hopefully the medical staff, management and the fans win his heart and he decides to stay! Get well soon...

Sent from my Nexus 4

CatalinR10

Hopefully the medical staff, management and the fans win his heart and he decides to stay! Get well soon...

Sent from my Nexus 4

Not to be a dick but I have a feeling he will stay. Not because he loves this club that much but because now with his injury , no club will want to sign him. But maybe he already signed with some club so who knows...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he will sign with a team. Will probably continue his recovery in Barcelona though which would be great I reckon.

ceefoo

This doesn't have to be the end!

:idea: I've just had an idea!

It sounds like the deal for ter Stegen is all but signed, so he will be coming to Barcelona next season no matter what. So he we be our #1, but in the meantime, Victor stays at home for another season by signing a one year extension, while he continues his rehabilitation in Barcelona. Once he has recovered, which we are guessing will be around November, and all hopefully goes well, he can be our keeper for the cup competitions (CDR & UCL), and play the odd game in La Liga when we rotate at the business end. :study:

That way VV has a club for next season, and his time here doesn't end in such a horrible way. It can't end like this, it's just so unfair to a club legend who doesn't deserve to go out like this.

What d'you guys think?

Antimadridista1

Really bad luck for Victor… Hopefully this isn't too serious and he'll be available to play in september. But I wonder how it is going to be now that he's injured ; he won't sign for a club and even if he wants to show that he's back to his level, he'll need to play in official matches but he won't have a club.

raskolnikov

:idea: I've just had an idea!

It sounds like the deal for ter Stegen is all but signed, so he will be coming to Barcelona next season no matter what. So he we be our #1, but in the meantime, Victor stays at home for another season by signing a one year extension, while he continues his rehabilitation in Barcelona. Once he has recovered, which we are guessing will be around November, and all hopefully goes well, he can be our keeper for the cup competitions (CDR & UCL), and play the odd game in La Liga when we rotate at the business end. :study:

That way VV has a club for next season, and his time here doesn't end in such a horrible way. It can't end like this, it's just so unfair to a club legend who doesn't deserve to go out like this.

What d'you guys think?
I dont think he will be into that, he was so set on leaving in the first place. Him joining a club and then rehabilitate there is most logical.

Henry_IB

Banned
So fucking unfair. His best season at Barcelona (for as long as I have watched), he has been playing so well and I think he had a good shot at being spain's keeper for the WC. Not to mention I am not fucking comfortable at all with Pinto in goal so whatever small I hope for league gold and CL cup is now totally obliterated.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am sad for VV, but I don't think that we can relay on :pinto: . Our defenders need to be at their best.

SEvolution

That was just sad he always looked irreplaceable to me let's see what comes next.

When going gets tough, the tough get going.

Home of Barca Fans