1 - Victor Valdes

psychotsek

Not to be a dick but I have a feeling he will stay. Not because he loves this club that much but because now with his injury , no club will want to sign him. But maybe he already signed with some club so who knows...

I don't want to be cruel or anything but he has made clear he wants to leave.He is a Barca legend but let's not forget the club helped him maybe more than he did.
He was the one who decided to announce his departure so early.We mustn't look back.
Anims!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't want to be cruel or anything but he has made clear he wants to leave.He is a Barca legend but let's not forget the club helped him maybe more than he did.
He was the one who decided to announce his departure so early.We mustn't look back.
Anims!

He has been our first team GK for 12 years....I think he has done more than enough to help the club and as such, the club owes him for his loyalty at the very least.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope Pinto gives Valdes a fitting adios, a reason to celebrate his last season here... This just cannot be the way his career here ends :sad:

khaled_a_d

Not to be a dick but I have a feeling he will stay. Not because he loves this club that much but because now with his injury , no club will want to sign him. But maybe he already signed with some club so who knows...

That is overreaction
Any club who would want to sign him will sign him for at least 3 years may be even 5 ,2-3 months injury at the start of his 1st season won't hurt him in the market
The 2 clubs who are chasing him are Monaco who are desperate to show they can attract big names and Man.City
Monaco won't pass on a chance to get him because he will miss the early part of next season,no way
Man.City transfers is run by Txiki ,a man who decided to not even make an attempt to sign Buffon in 2006 b/c we have VV .
Valdes has played his last Barca game folks ,I didn't want it to end this way ,no one did .but that is life you don't always get what you want
Let's just hope Pinto will step up for the reminder of the season

KhaledBarca

BjvLeyuCQAEByh7.png

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonder what this does to his playing future...Would another side sign him in rehab?...Can't imagine he'd get the wages he had hoped for...Perhaps a deal with Barcelona to stay one more season?

L

linetty

Barcelona will offer Victor Valdes (32) a contract renewal if he can't join another club this summer because of his knee injury. [ara]

Home of Barca Fans