1 - Victor Valdes

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Only we can really, he got both hands to it and it still went through him, he had a decent game aside from that but if he lets that one in at 1-0 then everybody on here would be up in arms.

I don't see why (if true), it's not like he pulled a dida, and as we said victor he had a fairly good game anyway.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You don't have to "Pull a Dida" to be responsible for a goal. I don't think it's a huge deal given the result but at any level I'd blame my keeper for conceding a goal like that when he got both hands to the ball, as Meta says it's a fault in his technique that lead to him conceding the goal, something to work on in training with the keeping coach.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It is time that Pinto is given his chance. The ponytail would have had no problems keeping that one out yesterday.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
I'm not a huge fan of Valdes but I really do think it's about time he got a call up for the national team.

MinaFCB

4qo3tl.jpg

he got award for the best goalkeeper previous season,Zamora.

MinaFCB

yea,so far ave g m
Víctor Valdés 0,50 4 8
Casillas 0,75 6 8
Kameni 1,00 8 8
Juan Pablo 1,13 9 8
Ricardo 1,13 9 8

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not a huge fan of Valdes but I really do think it's about time he got a call up for the national team.

Yeah, it's true...But I suspect it's a longshot despite Del Bosque answering questions about his exclusion.

I thought he had a solid match yesterday and has rarely shown the shaky form he once did

zanela

btw he's the only hot guy here...barca's pride:D

U mean the only hot guy at Barca or in that pic?...yes, if its the former, but if its the latter u mean, then it has to be the one second from left in the top row :D

Btw, Forlan for his all gr8 body looks like a 35/40y.o woman, more so in that pic :lol:

And, where can i find this man?

28989239.jpg

Home of Barca Fans