1 - Victor Valdes

[FCB]Messi[10

5 Star performance by Victor Valdez against madrid..He is probably one of the best goalkeepers in Spain and probably europe right now..Hope he makes the Spanish squad for World Cup 2009.

o_f_c_barcelona_victor_valdes-62882.jpg

how has he not made the squad yet??? he is playing the best 2 seasons of his career now imo, and should have been called up a long time ago. But this season for sure, if he keeps this form he will win the Zamora.

[FCB]Messi[10

corrected.

woops my mistake I forgot he won it in the 08/09. Thank you for correcting me, even though it's the same thing but thanks. :thumbsup2:
But he should be called up for spain, he has only 3 caps for his country and thats ridiculous for a player of Valdes's standard. He has been playing well for 2 seasons straight but has got one more call up for Spain, not even for friendly matches.

B

beautifulgame

Valdes is one of the top keepers in the world; as far as one v. ones, maybe the best.

veryfatchocobo

Del Bosque should consider putting Valdes into the WC.... Liverpool and Villareal aren't having the best of seasons by any means.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The goal against La Coruña was damn weird... In some replay angles I thought: "Victor, you suck", but in the next replay it seemed like: "He almost got it, it was really difficult"... What do you guys think about it? I have seen the replays many times but I can't still decide if he's got some bit of responsability for it...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
eh? surley someone of iker's quality would win it more than once... its down to his terrible defence i assume

Aasim

Bumbleman
Im being a bit harsh but still he's made more mistakes this season the whole of last season. He needs to be consistent. I love the guy but these types of goals he lets in put more pressure on the outfield players.

Home of Barca Fans