1 - Victor Valdes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Clean sheet for Valdes. Although to be fair he did misjudge that one cross that lead to disallowed goal. Racing were robbed there but that wouldn´t change anything anyway.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Clean sheet for Valdes. Although to be fair he did misjudge that one cross that lead to disallowed goal. Racing were robbed there but that wouldn´t change anything anyway.

it was clear offsides there was only one defender behind xisco who tapped it in.... if the keeper or another defender had been on the line also it would have been legit the last defender does not have to be the keeper always...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

yeah but then he did brilliantly to come into that crowd of players and take the ball after thingy headed it back across goal after canales' FK. so it balanced out.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
53md05.jpg

I didn't notice it earlier. His ring and middle finger of his gloves are black. So it looks like he is doing the "fuck yeah, rock oooon!" thing the whole game long. :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Casillas on not including Valdes in the NT - In this moment there are so many and such good goalkeepers that this position could be covered by any of them. Right now it is Pepe, Diego, and I, and it is a great pleasure and honor. We understand Víctor Valdés, as well as César, Palop, Asenjo, De Gea, who could also be here. With this competition, we Spaniards win, because there is more competitiveness in the goalkeeper position.

Such a bitch Casillas is!!! Lost all my respect for him .Son of a bitch had balls to compare Valdes to Asenjo & De Gea :angry: I truly wish to God, come Classico Valdes be the man of the match, it be him who denies Madrid a very crucial goal while all the strikers in Spain torture Casillas to tears. I wish Lopez to show him the hell

Pepe Silvia

When he saves the day, I make sure the whole neighborhood knows about it. My default cheer is something like "VICTOR VALDES.... ITS VICTOR VALDES SON!!!!"

Congrats :valdes:

Home of Barca Fans