1 - Victor Valdes

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
28 very young for having so much experience as a keeper in a top team 10 yrs left surely

desoe

This would be easy for Victor. Goalies could be active at high level for many, many years. Just look at Van der Sar.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hes a very good keeper, But casillas, reina are certainly very good,

Dont know if reina is better, but casillas is the best in the world...

diegomessi

dont let the mistake agaisnt chelski fool you he had just had a car wreck and was fucked up from it

he is fantastic keeper i rate him as the best currently although of course casillas is right with him

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
dont let the mistake agaisnt chelski fool you he had just had a car wreck and was fucked up from it

he is fantastic keeper i rate him as the best currently although of course casillas is right with him

Im going to start watching inter alot more, due to Ballotelli and Milito, so ill see more of him then..

diegomessi

yea i always enjoyed inter... mostly bc the argentines though i hate mourinho but i still dont mind seeing them win serie A

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yea out of the italian teams, Inter always appealed the most to me, Mainly due to Baggio, always admired Zanetti and most of all Fenomeno, never liked Milan, dunno why...

Home of Barca Fans