1 - Victor Valdes

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What a joke! 3rd choice? Fuck yourself you disgusting Madrista. Toss yourself in the river and attach a 5 ton weight to your legs so we'll never see your ugly face again.
Victor should decline the offer, 3rd goalkeeper when Reina is 2nd? :S

Congratulations Merv, Firstname Victor Valdes Lastname haha :D

Aasim

Bumbleman
To me, Valdes is the type of guy who wouldn't mind being 2nd or 3rd choice. He just wants to go and experience something which he never has.

I hope he gets a call up but i don't think he'll play. If he gets called up after the WC, then i can see him playing in a couple of friendlies though...maybe 45mins a match or something.

Merv

didnt expect this when i opened the valdes topic! congrats mervyl!!xx

TY Lemmi. :D You never know where I'll pop up with these little kernels of information. lol

Very happy for you Marg!

TY so much Bojan. :D

Congratulation Merv for this good news, but what's this related with Valdes about?

Thanks fareast....and it's a very long story. Victor is just a very potent man. ;)

:wub: that's fantastic Merv, hehe, and what circumstances, he or she will be a Champ indeed ;) ... happy for yaaaaa :beer2:

TY Petrinha :wub: I'll never forget that game for the rest of my life. lol

Congratulations Merv, Firstname Victor Valdes Lastname haha :D

TY Barcetia, it might be Victoria.... lol

Damn, now I'm pregnant too.

You should keep your legs crossed while watching Barca from now on, young man. Let this be a lesson to everyone else. LOL

I watched Champions League Magazine on FSC and they had an interview with Victor. He had nothing but good things to say about the other goalkeepers left in the CL. Also, he mentioned that he doesn't go in for a lot of praise for himself. It makes him uncomfortable. It makes me want to praise him more! I love this man! By far the MOM with Espanyol.

:valdes::wub:

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
In the last games, Valdes was the hero!
I love him,he's a great goalkeeper,and he can play for Spain in South Africa, maybe. Casillas sucks!

Home of Barca Fans