1 - Victor Valdes

Merv

OMG can i come help raise it since i live close ima coach ill teach it

LOL I like your enthusiasm. Do you do dirty diapers? ;)

Oh my god, that's fucking fantastic, i'm so happy for you! Congrats!! :D
Thank you! I'm happy but still shocked. :D

And LOL at the implication the kid was an accident, what if he/she reads this in the future XD

I was an accident and look how well I turned out. ;)

In all seriousness though, that's incredible. :beer2:

Thanks again :beer2:

Can he/she be the Barcaforum mascot? And we'll get to you to let him wear nothing but Barca kits?

....no? :/

I've already been looking at kits. Since the last fiasco at the hospital with my last child, I think it's safe to bring the baby home in a Barca Kit regardless if it's a boy or girl. I'll be sure to share the pics.

:hug: I sure hope those numbers you gave me pay off now. lol

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Congratulations!

This reminds me about the post about increased birthrates in Barcelona after Iniesta's CL stunner

Thanks! I thought about that too.

Don't call the baby Dmytro, please. Congrats, though :D

Too soon for names but I would be ecstatic if I could slip one of the guys names in there somewhere! lol Thanks.

Congrats Merv! I hope it all goes well for you.

Do you already have other children?

Thanks Leroy and I do have a little boy. He's the most excited so far. Though he's been asking some very tough questions.

Hahahaha, weird place to tell us you're expecting a baby, Victor would feel so honoured...

Anyway, congrats to you and I wish you a very healthy pregnancy!

I know it's strange....when I found out today, this thread was the first thing I thought of because of that particular comment I made. I was home alone and just went mental. lol Thanks for the congrats though. :)

Normally I would ask you guys to keep it on topic, but this is a special case. Congrats again Merv!

TY Galning, I'm wrapping up and the topic can return to Mr. Valdes' sexiness. :wub: My bad for the segue. Thanks for your patience. ;)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Yes, for real. I'm really pregnant. But if the baby comes out looking like :valdes: I'll freak out. lol

Actually, I'm thinking this baby might be a Champions League celebration gone awry. :hmmm: Barca V Arsenal 1st leg was some awesome football. :lol:

:wub: that's fantastic Merv, hehe, and what circumstances, he or she will be a Champ indeed ;) ... happy for yaaaaa :beer2:

fareast

Finally, del Boques have opened his eyes, now its time for the call up, and hopefully 1st choice GK for Valdes, when he opened his (VDB) hearts too

World Cup 2010: Spain Coach Del Bosque Hints At Victor Valdes Inclusion

Valdes may be Spain's third choice 'keeper in South Africa...

Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes has received the most encouraging sign yet that he may feature at the World Cup in South Africa with Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque hinting that he may call upon the Catalan custodian.

Valdes' form for the Blaugrana over the past two seasons has intensified calls for him to be amongst the three goalkeepers chosen to represent the national team with some observers calling for him to replace Iker Casillas as number one.

Del Bosque has dismissed that notion, however, stating that he sees no reason to displace Casillas or second choice 'keeper Pepe Reina but he has noted that Villarreal shot stopper Diego Lopez's inclusion in the squad is by no means certain.

"I see no reason to dispense with Reina and Casillas. I cannot say the same for Diego Lopez, who has played less," Del Bosque noted, as reported by AS.

"We have a stable workforce if we overcome injuries, which there's been a lot of lately, but if we have to bring in someone new the good atmosphere will continue."

ViolentLogic

C'mon pick Valdez for third already.

Seriously I know Casillas is like god and Reina is a great keeper, but at least have him for third keeper.

Home of Barca Fans