1 - Victor Valdes

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's the average between goals conceded and games played... There's a minimum of games that need to be played to be considered but I'm not sure about the exact number...

Another clean sheet and the Zamora closer! We should start a "Valdés in" movement, opposed to the now defunct and forgotten "Valdés out"...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No.

Wiki says:

"For a goalkeeper to be eligible for the trophy he should play at least 28 games, considered calculable, during the league season. For a match to be considered calculable the goalkeeper should play, at least, 60 minutes of said match.
The winner shall be the goalkeeper who has the lowest coefficient, worked out to the second decimal place (hundredths). This is calculated by dividing all goals conceded in the league (including those matches which aren't calculable i.e. those in which the goalkeeper has played less than 60 minutes) by the total number of calculable matches.
The trophy can be won by more than one goalkeeper if they have the same coefficient. In which case each goalkeeper shall be awarded a trophy.

Merv

I agree....he's a sex machine...

I may have been impregnated just by watching him make those awesome saves. :wub:

I just found out 15 minutes ago that I am indeed pregnant. I totally blame Victor for this!!! lol

Everything has taken on a surreal quality. I'm off...must go tell the hubby.

Merv

Yes, for real. I'm really pregnant. But if the baby comes out looking like :valdes: I'll freak out. lol

Actually, I'm thinking this baby might be a Champions League celebration gone awry. :hmmm: Barca V Arsenal 1st leg was some awesome football. :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Yes, for real. I'm really pregnant. But if the baby comes out looking like :valdes: I'll freak out. lol

Actually, I'm thinking this baby might be a Champions League celebration gone awry. :hmmm: Barca V Arsenal 1st leg was some awesome football. :lol:

OMG can i come help raise it since i live close ima coach ill teach it

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Oh my god, that's fucking fantastic, i'm so happy for you! Congrats!! :D
And LOL at the implication the kid was an accident, what if he/she reads this in the future XD

In all seriousness though, that's incredible. :beer2:

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Can he/she be the Barcaforum mascot? And we'll get to you to let him wear nothing but Barca kits?

....no? :/

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived

:hug:

Leroy

Brown
Congrats Merv! I hope it all goes well for you.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Do you already have other children?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahahaha, weird place to tell us you're expecting a baby, Victor would feel so honoured...

Anyway, congrats to you and I wish you a very healthy pregnancy!

Home of Barca Fans