1 - Victor Valdes

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
He knees him in the face and sneaks A little low blow in there As well

Thats A slooberknocker

Mes que un club

I suggest you prep yourself with a viewing of Wag the Dog, if one is easily moved by media dramatizations

Grønkjær could've started CPR, it wouldn't have made any difference based on the events that followed...Watch N'Doye go off the pitch with the training staff and then count (As well as look at the player) how long it takes for him to sprint right back onto the pitch with no apparent ill effects :rolleyes:

As I mentioned earlier, no professional club in any sport would allow a player who is either concussed, gagging or having lost consciousness to suddenly race back onto the pitch without so much as a thorough rundown of his well being...Not unless you're in some 3rd world country...For me, that was definitive - he milked it...Bad collision, incidental but Dame milked it
How on earth can you ever call it definative that he milked it? He has even said afterwards that he doesn't remember the minutes after the event. Isn't it just as possible that the medical staff were a bit more inclined to send their best player back on the pitch? And do you honestly think he would (a very likeable player, i might add, whom i've never seen dive or be overdramatic) lie there, pretending to be out of it when guys are sticking their fingers into your mouth? But i guess you can just conclude that he milked it.. It is simply not possible to be out for a few seconds and then be okay later on, right?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How on earth can you ever call it definative that he milked it? He has even said afterwards that he doesn't remember the minutes after the event. Isn't it just as possible that the medical staff were a bit more inclined to send their best player back on the pitch?

Maybe in 1970 but in the 21st century?...With the recent history of football related injuries, deaths, concussions etc.?...No chance...Concussions have to be verified from a medical professional in just about any professional sport...And no chance that he merely sprints back out without making certain he is clear

And do you honestly think he would (a very likeable player, i might add, whom i've never seen dive or be overdramatic) lie there, pretending to be out of it when guys are sticking their fingers into your mouth? But i guess you can just conclude that he milked it.. It is simply not possible to be out for a few seconds and then be okay later on, right?

Gee, there's absolutely zero precedent of players milking injuries, diving or simulating a bad fall...Particularly in football :rolleyes:

gingerless

well barca fans are gona say this and fck fans are gona say that, he may or may not have just been lying there on the ground "or lost his memory apparently" but fck fans will be angry about this and will support the player in what he said no doubt, seeing they were already pissed about the whistling incident

Fontàstic

I will bet you 10.000 Yen, that Valdés had no bad intentions going into that challenge. That would be very unlike Valdés.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I will bet u 20.000 Yen even if he did the same hypocrites will say he milked it

Milking it

111bh.gif

Beast

The Observer
You can't deny the obvious, however, you can be quiet :lol: which I believe is what many people would have been.

Tiam i've seen worse.. yes the Hypo clan do deny the obvious :lol: just look @ the last couple of pages

Milking it

111bh.gif

And you saw which Madridista claiming Abate was at fault ? ..
scrap that .. which Madridista said Ronaldo deserved a foul not a card ?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I will bet you 10.000 Yen, that Valdés had no bad intentions going into that challenge. That would be very unlike Valdés.

he clearly had no bad intentions ffs, the ball was right there to be won and he couldn't use his hands.

it was ridiculously cavalier, however, and he's lucky he didn't do N'Doye any serious damage. N'Doye certainly didn't milk the challenge.

Home of Barca Fans