1 - Victor Valdes

SoMa

Milking it

111bh.gif
lol. still not as bad as busquets peek aboo with inter though. many players try and milk cards from "fouls" or fouls from "contact" it a bitch move but smart to do if you can give your team the upper hand.

SeloBarca

Bosquete<Ronaldo<Rivaldo

Ronaldos acting is worse then Bosquetes
Its never smart to do, imo it should be penalised afterwards, its just a disgrace

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
lol. still not as bad as busquets peek aboo with inter though. many players try and milk cards from "fouls" or fouls from "contact" it a bitch move but smart to do if you can give your team the upper hand.

It's never a 'smart' move and can never be encouraged let alone supported

W

woobie

So, I got my copy of the Barca magazine today, there's a big interview with Victor Valdes, an dhe's on the cover with Ramallets. Interesting note: he's wearing braces. Had not been aware of that before.

gingerless

:yucky: it's like a 12 year old design "WE SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY PUT LIGHTNING BOLTS ON THE SIDES YEAHHHHH"

Last edited:

Mes que un club

Maybe in 1970 but in the 21st century?...With the recent history of football related injuries, deaths, concussions etc.?...No chance...Concussions have to be verified from a medical professional in just about any professional sport...And no chance that he merely sprints back out without making certain he is clear

Gee, there's absolutely zero precedent of players milking injuries, diving or simulating a bad fall...Particularly in football :rolleyes:

So because other football players have dived before, we should just assume that he does it aswell? How about the fact that there is zero precedent of him milking injuries, diving or simulating a bad fall? My question stands: how can you call it definitive that he milked it? N'Doye is not to be blamed here, Valdes is.

Would you say the same if Messi was knocked out by Casillas?

gingerless

not this again...

i really really really doubt he got knocked out for what? 20 seconds? he was probably just lying there in pain or something maybe he didn't wana get up but i'm sure he wasn't knocked out

Mes que un club

not this again...

i really really really doubt he got knocked out for what? 20 seconds? he was probably just lying there in pain or something maybe he didn't wana get up but i'm sure he wasn't knocked out
sorry to bring it up again, i just didn't see his response until now.

let's just leave it then :)

Home of Barca Fans