10 - Ansu Fati

Givenchy

seems like 99% of the people on this forum have some strange agenda against atleast 1 player

Rakitic, Busi etc I can understand but its like people have already made up their mind on a 17 year old player :lol:

fergus90

People need to curb there expectations of Fati, he?s 17 with just a year of top level football under his belt.
He?s gonna have great games, good games, average games, shit games that?s how it is. He?s definitely chipped in with some clutch goals for someone so inexperienced in his career so far.

But one good game you are generational, one bad game you?re a fraud. That?s seems to be the narrative with fans these days.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No shit Adama is better than him right now. He's 6 years older.

Ansu is so young and the expectations for him are tremendous. A run of uneventful/average games from him is enough for people to come out of the woodworks to scream "RoBErTo LeVEl". FFS, lay off. Shit like this is what broke Bojan.

And this is the same guy, who said he's David Villa level a couple days ago. WTF is this mental yo-yoing.

Havesaks

No shit Adama is better than him right now. He's 6 years older.

Ansu is so young and the expectations for him are tremendous. A run of uneventful/average games from him is enough for people to come out of the woodworks to scream "RoBErTo LeVEl". FFS, lay offShit like this is what broke Bojan.

But Adama has always been a player with exceptional tools, Fati shows lack of speed nd dribbling. That?s pretty concerning tbh. But yes still only 17. it?s just Besides a silky touch and maybe finishing, he lacks the means to stand out

messi2140

6racies Xavi
"For people to come out and say Roberto level" , Literally one guy has that opinion on this forum. All the rest are just mentioning is that he is having quite an average game today. No mention of being generational or a fraud level talent. My bad on stating my opinion on how he is performing.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But Adama has always been a player with exceptional tools, Fati shows lack of speed nd dribbling. That?s pretty concerning tbh. But yes still only 17. it?s just Besides a silky touch and maybe finishing, he lacks the means to stand out

Adama, despite the physical tools, wasn't as good as Ansu at the same age.

"For people to come out and say Roberto level" , Literally one guy has that opinion on this forum. All the rest are just mentioning is that he is having quite an average game today. No mention of being generational or a fraud level talent. My bad on stating my opinion on how he is performing.

When I wrote that, I didn't realize it was the same guy saying it again and again.

I do think it's weird that this was the same guy, saying he's Villa level a couple days ago.

Havesaks

Adama, despite the physical tools, wasn't as good as Ansu at the same age.

Well he was Speedy and good a dribbling since his youth days. That sets him apart. His decision making has just improved. Fati can maybe play for a first team at age 16/17 but that doesn?t mean he is the better player in long run

THW roberto comment was a joke

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well he was Speedy and good a dribbling since his youth days. That sets him apart. His decision making has just improved. Fati can maybe play for a first team at age 16/17 but that doesn?t mean he is the better player in long run

THW roberto comment was a joke

You're right about the bold. For example, Deuolofeu was a far better player with the B team than Adama was, but 7 years later, Adama has the better career.

malvolio

well, he is a starter for fc barcelona. of course his performances will get dissected and weighted.

the bigger problem here is not fati's career or development. he has all the time in the world to succeed.

fc barcelona's main problem is that it has an attack comprised of a 17 year old kid who can't perform week in week out(not to be expected anyway), a 33 year old messi who isn't a striker and a french prima donna who can't find the opposition goal even if his life depended on it.

and to top it off, braithwaite, trincao and a crooked dembele are our other options.

Batistuta9

He's going to have loads of games where he's anonymous. He's 17 so he'll be inconsistent. There's no middle ground when judging players here. When he has a good game he's a generational talent and when he has a bad one, he's nothing special.

vegitot

what do you expect more from a 17 years old player??? Now he gets attention from his opponents which make thing harder for him to perform well.

Home of Barca Fans