10 - Ansu Fati

Nazario1985

Lol @ Messigician and Total Football shitting on a 19 year old that has been out for a year due to a knee injury. You scrubs crack me up.

The only part that's funnier is that you're so confident in your idiocracy.

People like you will be saying same thing when he'll turn 22 yo

This isn't a club where you mature and learn football, if you ain't good and had proven zero gtfo/loaned.

but instead let's pay him 100k/week like an already established superstar.

Mark my word 24-25 will be playing in Wolves.

Co0ter

im shitting on him, and he isnt our best player.

He's not our best player, but he's displayed mostly positive things since he was only 17 turning 18. He came back from several knee surgeries and has looked decent. You hating on him is comical. There simply is no reason to.

Co0ter

This isn't a club where you mature and learn football, if you ain't good and had proven zero gtfo/loaned.

Yea because we are producing WC players left and right in La Masia correct? Oh let's spend 100mil on some "World Class" players instead. Oh wait, we are broke so we cant even do that?

He's a youth product, has performed better than a lot of our experienced players and was free. Yet you want to get rid of him when he's only 19 and was out for a year?

Again. You guys are hilarious. Keep it coming.

Imagine if we kicked out Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Pedro, Busquets etc when they were 19 and not world beaters yet! Xavi and Iniesta are trash, off with their heads!

Ahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

jamrock

Words marked.

JamDav1982

Go all in on Fati then make out likes of Puig is a top player.

Fati will be playing at different level to likes of wee Riqui in a few years.

Messigician

He's not our best player, but he's displayed mostly positive things since he was only 17 turning 18. He came back from several knee surgeries and has looked decent. You hating on him is comical. There simply is no reason to.

if aguero starts over him we win clasico simple as that

madrid were fkn dogshit

Co0ter

puig has shown more than fati

fati made a career out of messi setting him up

Rewatch highlights. He's created several chances and goals out of nothing. The way you edit reality to support your own argument is scary. It's like you live on this forum yet comment without actually watching the games.

JamDav1982

Rewatch highlights. He's created several chances and goals out of nothing. The way you edit reality to support your own argument is scary. It's like you live on this forum yet comment without actually watching the games.

He just trolls for attention.

Wouldnt waste time replying and feeding it.

Messigician

Puig dominated atletico for 90 mins

Fati scores a goal then gives away the ball for 90 mins

sorry i was a fati fan before the dynamo game but now no longer

mega contract has gone to his head

Co0ter

I think Fati-Aguero-Dembele is our most dangerous attack as well but Memphis has proven valuable for hold up and link up, which makes up for his average finishing. A starting 11 without him in it wouldnt make sense in our current form.

Him playing behind Aguero could maybe work. Or even him and Aguero upfront in 244 with Dembele and Fati on the wings.

Either way those 4 together is risky due to Frenkie not having another versatile and mobile partner to help cover that area. Busquets would continue to be a liability with those 4 playing forward. Someone with pace on the right side of the midfield could also provide coverage to allow Dest to bomb forward.

As bad as our team is right now, we are only 2-3 players away from having a fun and functional team, when healthy. A proper player beside Frenkie being vital.

Home of Barca Fans