10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
he isnt a good dribbler show me the stats
show me the stats

and no im not being reactionary i was fucking pissed off with him after dynamo game, me and bbz were fuming at his selfish actions

Had 1 dribble per game in 24 games in 19/20 and 1.6 in 7 games in 20/21. The sample for this season it too small but it's currently just 0.5. It will take him some time to get back in form and become confident in dribbling again. I expect him to become a 2.5/3 dribbles per game player by his peak

Messigician

Had 1 dribble per game in 24 games in 19/20 and 1.6 in 7 games in 20/21. The sample for this season it too small but it's currently just 0.5. It will take him some time to get back in form and become confident in dribbling again. I expect him to become a 2.5/3 dribbles per game player by his peak

im talking this season post 4 surgeries

FinBarcelonafan

Before his injuries, I think he was getting more comfortable dribbling. His game was improving in that part IMO.

Now he looks back to his beginning.

Nazario1985

Insecure Laporta offering him that contract will ruin the kid, and he will start to pressure himself to show something ala Neymar & Messi & CR7 by the same age.

And will end up showing nothing as each time he touchs the ball he either will be too scared to dare or too selfish to understand.

Messigician

Insecure Laporta offering him that contract will ruin the kid, and he will start to pressure himself to show something ala Neymar & Messi & CR7 by the same age.

And will end up showing nothing as each time he touchs the ball he either will be too scared to dare or too selfish to understand.

this so much this

pressure has ruined bigger talents than him

Robinho and Bojan come to mind

jamrock

Wrong.

Co0ter

Lol @ Messigician and Total Football shitting on a 19 year old that has been out for a year due to a knee injury. You scrubs crack me up.

The only part that's funnier is that you're so confident in your idiocracy.

Messigician

Lol @ Messigician and Total Football shitting on a 19 year old that has been out for a year due to a knee injury. You scrubs crack me up.

The only part that's funnier is that you're so confident in your idiocracy.

knee injury is no excuse

coutinho and aguero had same issues and still performed

Home of Barca Fans