10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
conned the club to earn 100k a week for 5 years

will be exposed as the fraud he is soon enough

Calma. Obviously he's not the second coming of Messi. Today was a reality check for his fanboys and for himself as well. He will turn 19 in a week and missed a year of development. Has the potential to become one of the best, but much work is needed

Total-Football

Rashford 2.0 as I predicted.. An early bloomer with the makings of a sound player.. But, without the x factor that makes world class players world class. Not something to complain about by the way.

ajnotkeith

Fati's issue as pointed out by many on here is he is pretty anonymous if he doesn't score a goal and his upside largely comes from goalscoring. As BBZ pointed out if this skill were not to be there he wouldn't be that good of a player. But he still has time to add other skills to his game and he won't always go missing.

Givenchy

People are expecting ridiculous things from him. He's not a Messi style player, he won't beat tons of players and score, he made his name thus far by being clinical in finishing and he won't do that without support

Nazario1985

There is 1000 kids in Africa who can dribble and run fast until they are 24-25 and then calma.

Takes way more than that to become something.

He needs to eat the same humble pie Vini ate with RM, and understand he will be at most a very good player but he needs to work hard for that.

Nazario1985

People are expecting ridiculous things from him. He's not a Messi style player, he won't beat tons of players and score, he made his name thus far by being clinical in finishing and he won't do that without support

So he is just a pure classical striker ? and need someone to build a sitter for him ?

serghei

I agree. It's not good for him to expect him to deliver awesomeness every game. This is basically a mediocre game from him, not too good, not too bad.

Messigician

Calma. Obviously he's not the second coming of Messi. Today was a reality check for his fanboys and for himself as well. He will turn 19 in a week and missed a year of development. Has the potential to become one of the best, but much work is needed

no i wont calma

he's a fkn fraud

Messi made him look good, if he isnt scoring flukes hes doing fuck all

cant dribble
no pace
no vision for passing
no skills
no hold up play
shit workrate
no strength

even griezmann can score goalazos

Ancient aguero took on players vs madrid and scored wtf has fati done

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
no i wont calma

he's a fkn fraud

Messi made him look good, if he isnt scoring flukes hes doing fuck all

cant dribble
no pace
no vision for passing
no skills
no hold up play
shit workrate
no strength

even griezmann can score goalazos

Ancient aguero took on players vs madrid and scored wtf has fati done

He's reasonably fast and a good dribbler. You are just being reactionary after a bad game. Will keep scoring goals but won't be a world beater for another 2-3 years.

Windhook

Throughout the game he was ignored for some reason by Pique and Busi to receive a pass while being out of Casemiro's pressure zone. And yet the veterans preferred passing the ball to Gavi who had to fight to control the ball under the pressure of Modric and Vinicius. Also got the impression he was subbed off due to injury fears.

Messigician

He's reasonably fast and a good dribbler. You are just being reactionary after a bad game. Will keep scoring goals but won't be a world beater for another 2-3 years.

he isnt a good dribbler show me the stats
show me the stats

and no im not being reactionary i was fucking pissed off with him after dynamo game, me and bbz were fuming at his selfish actions

mc_lovin

He had his moments later on in the game. Putting him as a #9 is a complete waste. Not sure what that is about, he has no qualities of one (apart from finishing).

Home of Barca Fans