10 - Ansu Fati

mc_lovin

Xavi: "Ansu? It's a matter of him feeling good. He's training very well, practically at 100%. We don't set a date for his return. It's up to him, when he tells us he's ready."

KingLeo10

future face of premature hype

I will take a lot of heat for this, but at this point, he's basically been a Dembele 17-19 for us in terms of productivity (G+A). I know he's a good lad with lots of potential, but if you can't make it to the pitch, it really is pointless what your talent/potential is.

And when he does play, I really like his precise finishing. But aside from that, he doesn't possess any generational talent attributes.

jamrock

Hey he's excellent at scoring, a great finisher, before this season with all his Injuries still had more goals than that new hype "kid" Vini Jr, while being younger & never playing at a professional level before his promotion, it's all good & well that he excells at the most important thing in football, but can he run super fast thoughhhh!? 😂.

Mbappe has everyone believing that in order to be a top talent, you have to be an Olympic level sprinter 😅😅, despite nothing in the history of football showing that to be the case.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Generational talent as in potential Balon d' Or winner? I am not sure about that, but he will be a world-class footballer unless injuries prevent him. Of that I am certain.

jamrock

Generational can't make that claim yet, with injuries the sample size is too small, which is why I wrote "top talent" but WC football barring injuries, that's a guarantee for me, generational may or may not come with more experience.

One thing football has shown us though, is that you do not need to be an Olympic level sprinter to be amongst the best in the world.

But some highlight only individuals, can only do hot takes like mbappe & halaand are the best young talents in football & Vini jr is playing at a WC level NOW, like no shit Sherlock.

mc_lovin

Precisely. There are levels to it, it's not like Balon d' Or winner or bust. No need to get greedy :S

Let him recover and write his own legacy. We will see where he ends up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
People forgot how big of a crack this guy is simply because he doesn't play. Astounding of you lot to turn on him. You'll be first to praise him once he comes back for real.

He is a good dribbler, fantastic finisher, decent playmaker, solid pace. He is just a great inside forward already and sky is the limit for him.

Home of Barca Fans