10 - Ansu Fati

Fati_Future_BallonDor

''New superstar for Barca? Laporta: No, we have Ansu Fati!'' [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

Real's two biggest nightmares:

1. EV

2. injury-free Ansu

It's time to become the number one in Spain again.

Neeraj

''New superstar for Barca? Laporta: No, we have Ansu Fati!'' [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

Real's two biggest nightmares:

1. EV

2. injury-free Ansu

It's time to become the number one in Spain again.

Pfft heard similar shit from Barto too. These guys are so cringe. Overhyping a teenager to the point we are now calling him our next superstar. These guys will say and do anything for political mileage and to make themselves look better.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's never too late to change your username :lucho:

the time has not yet come :pique:

Pfft heard similar shit from Barto too. These guys are so cringe. Overhyping a teenager to the point we are now calling him our next superstar. These guys will say and do anything for political mileage and to make themselves look better.

what do you mean nerra dude? Laporta did say many wrong things but this is actually a nice statement, he trust Ansu.

Messi983

Tbh I think it's the wrong time for his return now that we're out of form and people will expect him to be our saviour. Would be much better if he'd return few weeks earlier when we played well.

serghei

Tbh I think it's the wrong time for his return now that we're out of form and people will expect him to be our saviour. Would be much better if he'd return few weeks earlier when we played well.

I wouldn't play him at all this season.

JamDav1982

Xavi went against advice of doctor which contributed to his last injury in terms of playing time but they were already hugely cautious before he returned.

If he has green light from medical team should play him on back of their advice.

FinBarcelonafan

He got the #10 after Messi. He will never be able to hide. I think that's fine with him. The kid is very strong mentally imo. He will come back stronger.

Home of Barca Fans