10 - Ansu Fati

delancey

People forgot how big of a crack this guy is simply because he doesn't play. Astounding of you lot to turn on him. You'll be first to praise him once he comes back for real.

He is a good dribbler, fantastic finisher, decent playmaker, solid pace. He is just a great inside forward already and sky is the limit for him.
He has also got that fighting instinct that Gavi has. He just strikes me as having a strong mental attitude. And you?re right, give him a decent ball in front of goal, and chances are very very high it will go in!

Cant wait for his return.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People forgot how big of a crack this guy is simply because he doesn't play. Astounding of you lot to turn on him. You'll be first to praise him once he comes back for real.

He is a good dribbler, fantastic finisher, decent playmaker, solid pace. He is just a great inside forward already and sky is the limit for him.

I agree with all of this but the best ability/talent is availability.

He need to stay healthy otherwise it's all for naught.

OVI9323

Hope the recent event don't put too much pressure on him

Everyone will be looking for a savior, if this guy put a good appereance on his first matche, watch the media crown him like he's the new messi

Take you time champ we need you for the next season

FinBarcelonafan

This is perfect time to comeback. Not much to play for and his mistakes are not crucial. Next season he needs to perform already.

Spain needs him as much as Barcelona.

mc_lovin

What's the difference in cash between 2nd and 4th place though? Read somewhere it's close to 50m, which makes performing in the rest of League games vastly more important than EL :p

Messigician

How can he fail? Messi hugged him the same way Ronaldinho hugged Messi

It is written in Catalan stats he has to succeed here as he is so different from the millions of other injury prone players throughout history

Special wonder boy

jamrock

Apparently they pushed his return back 2/3 weeks just to be safe, he could have played Monday but they decided against it.

OVI9323

I'm only asking you one thing.... Allow us to see some game without ferran this season plz... My eyes are still hurt from this disasterclass

Home of Barca Fans