10 - Ansu Fati

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope he stays well. Would possibly solve a lot of our problems up-front and we could focus on re-building the back-line.

FinBarcelonafan

I assume he was advised not to take any heavy contact and enjoy a few minutes of playing. He looked extra careful and tried to stay away from any contact.

jamrock

Perfect game, did exactly what I wanted him to do, which is not to try to hard, no much of anything.

10/10.

gregorrin10

It seems he will play as striker.

When he is fit, what our attack will llook like?

I loved to see that, Hopefully this becomes a regular thing. Ferran-Fati-Dembele/Raphinha, with Auba and Depay (if he isn't sold, which he probably should be, since he's one of the few players for sale we can make good money from) and possibly Torre and Abde/Jutgla as super subs. :thumbsup:

jamrock

That's a truly horrible front line, we have do upgrade from Torres & dembele to be serious about winning la Liga.

OVI9323

Dembele will never be good enough for being a starter, Ferran we have to see still but he looks very skill-less currently

soul24rage

Xavi: "I'm very happy with the return of Ansu, he's a special player. Right now, I see him more as a striker than on the wing. He's a great player and we've been missing him for months."

Interesting, I would have expected this change to happen later in his career.

jamrock

Xavi: "I'm very happy with the return of Ansu, he's a special player. Right now, I see him more as a striker than on the wing. He's a great player and we've been missing him for months."

Interesting, I would have expected this change to happen later in his career.

Me too, it's too early keep him in the wing for now

Temptation

He's a wide striker/forward like Salah and Son, not a 9 imo. Although Salah and Son are perfectly comfy as proper wingers too

Home of Barca Fans