10 - Ansu Fati

vegitot

Lol i know the association. But to me 1-11 should always be filled and not retire because big players used it. But to me still makes sense Ansu gets it. Since other players don?t want it either way and no. 10 became free since messi left. Depay and Lewa always wanted 9. Braithwaite nuff said. Other players future was insecure.

if such pressure on Ansu why did Ansu decide tonplay with it then?

Cause club want to push him as Messi's heir, new no 10. Try it everytime on social media.

Horatio

You're welcome
That's just you. Most people and media in general will look at that number and question.

No 10 is more than just a number, at least in Barca.

Fati himself feels that pressure. And it will harm him more than you think.

Then why did Fati not keep his old no? You think club pressured him that hard?

iniestaGOAT

Messi is regarded goat, why would he have no clout? Pretty sure if he whined about it to Neymar, Neymar would have passed no. to him, them being great buddies and all and neymar ready to convert to full-time poker player. But he didn?t since it is not as important to him. Or this season why doesnt Neymar revert to 11 and then Messi gets 10? Again not big enough of an issue to him.

Cause Mbappes got the clout in PSG. He is the batman. Messi's Robin over there.

Porque

That was either a poor pass to Lewa or a selfish pass (so he has to be played back in). Hopefully the former.

Other than that and the freekick where Dembele was as free as an unemployed gypsy, good game.

Catta

Looked good, a trio of Ansu, Lewa and one of Dembele/Raphinha looks like the one with most potential.

Masetro10

Fati inverted with Alba overlapping will be better for the team. Alba will provide the outlet and Fati can get where he needs to go inside. Dembele and Raphinha can fight over the RW spot.

Home of Barca Fans