10 - Ansu Fati

Catta

MOTM 1g+2a

Also great at combining with Lewa and Pedri. A special player, just hope he and Pedri stay healthy.

jamrock

I think we are just being cautious, if he can be an impact sub for the next few weeks I'll take that, until he's ready.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Spent the whole game asking myself why he didn't start.

Kid is a special talent, game changer, difference maker, whatever you want to call it. That is something you don't train or develop, either you have it or you don't.

Night and day from Ferran Torres.

Tackle

That secondary striker role he played tonight coming off the bench might be his best position. Not sure he has the pace to be an out-and-out winger/wingback, especially with how wide Xavi likes to play them.

Played great today. Was the missing glue for the attack ala Messi back in the day. Some are daying hes slow but he's never been a speed merchant. I thin he'll be fine especially once Xavi takes him off the wing (he;'s obviously a CF)

FinBarcelonafan

That secondary striker role he played tonight coming off the bench might be his best position. Not sure he has the pace to be an out-and-out winger/wingback, especially with how wide Xavi likes to play them.

True. He is not a wide player for sure. He needs to be inside the box or close to it. Absolutely killer there.

Home of Barca Fans