10 - Ansu Fati

malvolio

That part he is right about. But that part was obvious to everyone and their grandma not watching football. But arguing Ansu's goal were luck...it's pure technique ansu shoots the ball and it stays low. He has natural feel for connecting with ball and putting right weight on it.

I'm not 100% in agreement with him on Ansu's goals being all lucky(did he even say that?). Wrote my piece on the matter.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm not 100% in agreement with him on Ansu's goals being all lucky(did he even say that?). Wrote my piece on the matter.

No he did not say that verbatim. But he is implying that he is "overscoring" so to speak. He should not be scoring the way he is with that technique.

Porque

Fati is the Kool Keith of footballers. He shoots outside the usual rhythm that throws off the opponents, just as Kool Keith always rhymed off the beat yet somehow made hits.

Once Fati is comfortable in his physical again and reaches his confidence, the goals will start flowing again.

vuji_31

We can not play without winger who can dribble players.

Look at Real Madrid and Vini.

They would not win CL in 1000 years with Fat/Rapinha on the wing.

BusiTheKing

I'm not sold on Ansu, especially in current physical condition but that is the most superficial analysis of goalscoring ability.

You could run through Cristiano's career goals and raise similar objections to probably half of them. Can't tell you how many times over the years I've screamed at the tv, all red faced: "RIGHT AT THE KEEPER FUCKING LUCKY EVERYTIME."

Sooner or later I had to face up to the fact that it weren't flukes. I'm not saying that when a poorly placed shot goes in, it's somehow a 4d chess genius move by the finisher. I'm saying that there are other variables to look at, that placement is just one of the parameters of finishing.

This is not FiFA where you just have to point in the direction you want and shoot. There is more to it. In many situations, just getting to the finish and sending it on target with good power is more than 95% of players would be capable of.

That's not to say I think Fati is an elite finisher. But there are clearly some things he does quite well. One of them is to find the shot (creativity, confidence). Another is the composure to hit it (balance, coordination). A third is getting good power directed at the goal (technique; he's got a fine, reliable instep and a laces that's more powerful with flashes of knuckleball.)

Iniesta Ultra

Xavi's given him on average only 33 minutes on the pitch per match. How can anyone expect him to be world class as a sub much less under Xavicross with Gavi who is absolutely worthless, even more so than Ferret, to link up for goals. Imagine if Messi came back, if he tried to progress tiki taka up the pitch with Gavi, Pedri, or Balde they'd just run backwards with the ball lmao can't make this shit up so unreal.

I've been posting this for many months that Xavi is doing serious damage to Barca's development. I'm amazed Fati's g/a's almost on par with Lewa's under the Puig-lite treatment he's receiving.

Messigician

Did anyone really think a player with the name Ansumanne Fati would be the next big thing?

Ronaldinho or Thierry Henry he is not

Messigician

Can imagine recess at school

" you guys see the Haaland hat trick?"

" nah I saw Mbappe's sick run though"

" hey what about Ansumanne Fati's slick finish"

I don't see it dawgs

Fatinho tho

Now we can start talking

Total-Football

Fati is the Kool Keith of footballers. He shoots outside the usual rhythm that throws off the opponents, just as Kool Keith always rhymed off the beat yet somehow made hits.

Once Fati is comfortable in his physical again and reaches his confidence, the goals will start flowing again.

To this day whenever I feel depressed I re-watch Kool Keith battle with freddo from onyx. to this day!

Messigician

Breaking! Fati set to LEAVE Barcelona

🚨🚨| Jorge Mendes has told FC Barcelona that Ansu Fati will leave the club next summer, if he doesn't play more this season. The club have reacted badly to the meeting and refer to Fati's release clause and contract length
@Alfremartinezz [🎖️]

Iniesta Ultra

����| Jorge Mendes has told FC Barcelona that Ansu Fati will leave the club next summer, if he doesn't play more this season. The club have reacted badly to the meeting and refer to Fati's release clause and contract length
@Alfremartinezz [��️]

He's our only current prospect for forwards, damn shame Xavi's playing Pedri out of position over him. Xavi's carnage knows no limits, goat destroyer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans