10 - Ansu Fati

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Frenkie, who were eliminated by Argentina in a very tense match, can like Messi’s pictures and praise him after the WC win, you really got to wonder why Fati and a few other players can’t seem to do the same. Pique sitting on some nudes from the dressing room to make them not, perhaps?

KingLeo10

If Frenkie, who were eliminated by Argentina in a very tense match, can like Messi’s pictures and praise him after the WC win, you really got to wonder why Fati and a few other players can’t seem to do the same. Pique sitting on some nudes from the dressing room to make them not, perhaps?

Which ones haven't said anything yet? Aside from the French contingent of course.

Any word from Lewa?

Windhook

Which ones haven't said anything yet? Aside from the French contingent of course.

Any word from Lewa?

Don't expect anything from Lewa after this morning trolling by Messi, waking up with the WC trophy in bed.

Give people break, life is not just about social media reactions.

blaug

Why are we comparing this guy to Messi? Is it merely coz of the shirt number? Messi is the GOAT. This guy would be lucky if he even reaches the level of someone like Pedro Rodriguez.

Messigician

Ansu Fati: "When I was very little, I could have signed for Madrid. At the time, they didn't have a place for young kids to stay and study, unlike La Masia. That is why I signed for Bar?a."

This is all they talk about

It's sooo boring

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nah man - his whole body language screams he doesn't want to make it anymore, it looks like he doesn't want to make it or even play.

L3v1s

The number 10 shirt was too much tbf. But I can understand since La Liga only lets you use numbers from 1-26 or so.. There was nobody else to take it. In his first season I actually believed that he could take over Messi due to the hype. It's a shame that he got injured.

Iniesta Ultra

He went from playing with Messi to Ferret, Puig to Gavi, can't blame him insulted after injury. And then getting Puiged himself so Ferret could start.

I really do wonder how long this nightmare can last.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Crazy how he doesn’t even have confidence in his shooting these days. Used to be what made him exciting to me. Now he’s worse at it than Vinicius from a couple of seasons ago.

Home of Barca Fans