10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah it's probably Koke/Soler/Llorente/Pino. One of them. To be honest many Spanish players underperformed, kinda hard to guess

Raketa10

The more I look at him the more I wonder if knee is the problem or his head? He had enough time to recover but he is still far from his best level. I am afraid that he'll never reach that level again.

JamDav1982

Madness that he was given 200K a week for 6 years.

If the knee is the issue or even his ability to deal with it that could be another Umtiti contract and Barca with 40m given up a season in tv money cant afford these.

I would be punting him off on loan if this continues and let the physical/mental experiment take place elsewhere and save some money on wages.

Raketa10

Madness that he was given 200K a week for 6 years.

If the knee is the issue or even his ability to deal with it that could be another Umtiti contract and Barca with 40m given up a season in tv money cant afford these.

I would be punting him off on loan if this continues and let the physical/mental experiment take place elsewhere and save some money on wages.

I am not sure if anyone will want him, considering his current form.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He said he was happy with his attacking options and how they did on the very same stream so he is likely talking about a midfielder or defender. Anyone's guess who it is.

As for Ansu then well.....as Ernie said it is what it is. Gotta see how he does the rest of the season, but I don't have high hopes.

vegitot

I think he is the one Lucho talked about. Before Lucho said like how Fati was lethal but now he doesn't show that anymore. Plus no ability to dribble, to create.

He is a complicated case for Barca. If he fails, it is still hard to sell him cause that makes a bad example for young players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He lost it all? lost his speed, he is cautious and afraid, doesn?t even try dribbling etc. Look at Messi at that age - he got kicked the living shit out of him while dribbling 1000000 players. Fati will never recover.

iniestaGOAT

He lost it all? lost his speed, he is cautious and afraid, doesn?t even try dribbling etc. Look at Messi at that age - he got kicked the living shit out of him while dribbling 1000000 players. Fati will never recover.

Messi thought he owed his life to barcelona, fati would rather leave if he gets to play chill there is no comparison hopefully he overcomes his fear

Home of Barca Fans