10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

May even be Balde. He wasn't a liability per se, but a few goals did kind of stem from his distribution points.

The biggest mistake LE made was the midfield pairing really. Every progress and positivity that Gavi and Pedri showed was when they were the offensive midfielder in a midfield with Koke, and not being played together.

I don't even like Koke, but that midfield was way more structured apart from the Rica game where they were absolutely blitzed and every shot on target ended in a goal.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't think it was a player who got plenty of playing time. Would think it's someone who was called up but underperfomed in training and thus Lucho not wanting him.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The quote implies that it was someone Lucho initially called up with high hopes for.
Players who weren't called up initially to the squad would would not meet this criteria, so it's not Fati or Balde.

Horatio

You're welcome
The quote implies that it was someone Lucho initially called up with high hopes for.
Players who weren't called up initially to the squad would would not meet this criteria, so it's not Fati or Balde.

Yes. Why I said it could not be Fati then.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think it's Balde. He didn't have any experience at NT level and it showed. Also thinks LE implies he should've taken Gaya instead of him, it fits.

p.s. just remembered Gaya got injured so may be wrong

Last edited:

Messigician

I think it's Balde. He didn't have any experience at NT level and it showed. Also thinks LE implies he should've taken Gaya instead of him, it fits.

p.s. just remembered Gaya got injured so may be wrong

Gaya got injured hence why Balde was called up as an emergency it isn't him

It's 100% Fati trust me

Raketa10

I am also afraid that Fati is finished. He will probably be loaned out next summer or even sold to some mid table team. Two years ago he looked like the next big thing and than after he got injured everything went downhill for him.

Home of Barca Fans