10 - Ansu Fati

delancey

We should have held onto Aubameyang tbh. And Luuk de GOAT. Miss him.

Anyhow, I keep saying this but Fati?s failings is a result of how Xavi is using him. Fati is not evolving under him. That is a shame for he has a high ceiling.

Laplacian

Called it years ago. Anyone who has multiple knee injuries before the age of 18 isn't going to make it big. No idea why the club sucked his tits and gave him sucha huge contract. Should have taken advantage of the hype and sold him while he was still hot.

JamDav1982

Called it years ago. Anyone who has multiple knee injuries before the age of 18 isn't going to make it big. No idea why the club sucked his tits and gave him sucha huge contract. Should have taken advantage of the hype and sold him while he was still hot.

He actually looked ok when came back from his knee injury and been worse since came back from his hamstring injury.

Def has some issues that need to hope he can get past but he will never be a wide left player on halfway line or touchline running at opposition and never was.

BusiTheKing

He's not playing fantastically but I physically I think there is an improvement compared to before the WC. A bit more agile, dynamic, natural looking. Hopefully getting back in touch with his body.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Boy is fine, just needs a competent coach. If he stays injury free, he will become a world class player in ~5 years. Easy.
1v1 skills, high tempo dribbling etc. You will never see that with him and that have never been his threats. Elite finisher coming from an inverted winger/second striker position and he will show us exactly that once he gets the right role.

ajnotkeith

He was lucky with that shot no way it was a goal without that crazy deviation.

Fati scores a lot of deflections and lucky goals. It's not a coincidence, sometimes he even aims for the defenders legs on purpose I think.

He has a finishing talent, but when he's out of sync with that and gets put on the touchline, it makes him look average because he can't show his best skill...

Nazario1985

Fati scores a lot of deflections and lucky goals. It's not a coincidence, sometimes he even aims for the defenders legs on purpose I think.

He has a finishing talent, but when he's out of sync with that and gets put on the touchline, it makes him look average because he can't show his best skill...

Stop smoking
So far :
Shots Taken 26
Shots On Target 10/26
Shot Conversion Rate 11.54%
Shot Accuracy 38.46%
Shots Per Goal Scored 8.67

Darwin Nunez : Shot Accuracy 51.06% !!

And if you telling us that those few shots he had on target are pure deflections then this is even worse

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We signed him for what? 200.000 a week 4 years? This is worse than Cou, Greasman and Dumbele all together - I would actually pay money to get Cou back to our team the way he was playing when he first got here.

vuji_31

200k per week LOL...

He is done, he will be better then he is now, but his roof isn't high. His body is his biggest enemy, he is small, weak and slow.
Look other small players, they have big legs, they are hard to push of the ball...He is just not gifted naturally.

Nobody will want to pay him, he can't play in PL, and that's says there is not much options.

But again, we have another kidd amigo, who thinks he is great players and cries when he is not playing, but he is just delusional.

I am more curious about us being broke, they fixed a lot of things, but again we are brooke, and need more reductions, selling players and getting wages smaller...Until when?
But board is thiniking about signing Portugese fraud, extending Imotheps contract, renewing Killer...

Just crazy club, no one is sane here.

serghei

He is not "done", but imo he is just not that great of a talent, and his sense of goal seems to not be as special as initially speculated. A bit like how Asensio was smashing in golazos left and right early at Madrid, and later he could not keep that level up.

Fati was never very fast or pacy, but he scored goals because he seem to hit the ball well and knew how to finish. It is possible that was a purple patch, as the sample to judge him on before injury was small. So his decline in performances might not all be about the injury.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans