10 - Ansu Fati

The expectations for him were crazy from the start. He is always going to be too small and too weak to be a top top player. His body is just too tiny no matter how much he bulks up. He was never going to be a top talent people were just too deluded. He has good scoring talent his body was just simply never going to be good enough for the highest level

FinBarcelonafan

The expectations for him were crazy from the start. He is always going to be too small and too weak to be a top top player. His body is just too tiny no matter how much he bulks up. He was never going to be a top talent people were just too deluded. He has good scoring talent his body was just simply never going to be good enough for the highest level

This is BS. He break multiple records. Of course you have hype. The hype didn't come from nothing. He did something special, something nobody did ever before..

He lost his level of play but was definitely special talent. People forget that.

malvolio

This is BS. He break multiple records. Of course you have hype. The hype didn't come from nothing. He did something special, something nobody did ever before..

He lost his level of play but was definitely special talent. People forget that.

He didn't do shit to warrant such a salary and the 10 on his back thoug.

JohnN

Still nothing special (I am being kind) playing close to his best position. The kid shows nothing special at all currently.
Take the number 10 away, it's too heavy.

Barcilliant

In truth we all don't know the answer. When he first came onto the scene his composure in front of goal and finishing were special for such a young player. Other aspects of his game were good too. Post injury he just seems to have lost it. Similar to guys like F Torres and Falcao. Those guys still had great careers but these injuries have come too early in his career. I fear it's over before it even started.
Best bet would be to loan him for next one or two seasons and see what happens. If he flops sell or terminate contract mutually. We just don't seem to have much luck nowadays as a club.

TRY_Aze

I remember him before injury, he was deadly finisher with Messi as like this game, can't imagine that where will be now if that moment never happened

Home of Barca Fans