10 - Ansu Fati

SmilerBam

He surely has a knack for goals. He is a Bebeto/ Del Piero(much worse of course) kind of attacker, a second striker of sorts or maybe even a false nine, although i am not sure he has the technique for it. We'll see if he can manage to recover fully after his injuries. Hope he doesn't have a relapse o something.

Raketa10

He provides more than Raphinha and Ferran and definitely deserves more minutes on the left wing. We can all agree that he is still far from his best and no one knows if he will reach that level again. However, he really needs to start few games in a row.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

I’m guessing we will see Fati- Lewa-Dembele against Real.

Hopefully Xavi instructs him to play closer to Lewa and Alba/Balde can provide the width.

serghei

Nice goal, more of that and we can talk. Thing is Ansu's best feature is supposed to be his goal scoring ability, so he needs to produce goals in pretty big numbers if he plans to be a top class player someday.

Porque

I don't think anyone has said the obvious, that shot was with his weaker foot. What a cracker which will no doubt build his confidence.

A deflected one in Copa, a left footed volley. Confidence should be building for the lad.

Home of Barca Fans