10 - Ansu Fati

FinBarcelonafan

Proven a point that has nothing to do wih point I made.

Well done.

Try watching some footie, and you will see Fati is more effective than Torres or Raphinha. Raphinha and Torres ain't goal-scorers like Fati.. It's pretty obvious.

I can't believe you are even arguing about this. :D

jamrock

Point Is the 45m 60m euros man, is great, I mean total shit,or is he very good, idk even know anymore.

No need to compare him to Fati, is the larger point though.

JamDav1982

Try watching some footie, and you will see Fati is more effective than Torres or Raphinha. Raphinha and Torres ain't goal-scorers like Fati.. It's pretty obvious.

I can't believe you are even arguing about this. :D

Again.. your stats were pointless to point made.

You dont even know what arguing.

FinBarcelonafan

Point Is the 45m 60m euros man, is great, I mean total shit,or is he very good, idk even know anymore.

No need to compare him to Fati, is the larger point though.

He is not as bad as he is currently. I would say he is having Lenglet or Gomes-level meltdown mentally. I think we need to sell him for his own good, just like we did with these two.

Everton is in the gutter and needs strengthening, maybe new Gomes for them? Or Mina?

JamDav1982

What is this? An episode of X-Files? :lewa:

Trying to find Torres scoring boots? It would make a good episode. :cheers:

Caught on well to that one.

I mean Torres and Fati both have roughly same goals per min this season so not as absurd as is made out.... it really wasnt made as some positive argument for Torres either.. that was not the point.

But yes Fati is better of the two but not in some huge way statistically is made out an I dont agree with you Torres is techincally above Fati either.

FinBarcelonafan

Caught on well to that one.

I mean Torres and Fati both have roughly same goals per min this season so not as absurd as is made out.... it really wasnt made as some positive argument for Torres either.. that was not the point.

But yes Fati is better of the two but not in some huge way statistically is made out an I dont agree with you Torres is techincally above Fati either.

True. Torres isn't that much worse than Fati, other than scoring goals and maybe assisting. Overall game Torres is better. Fati has a lot to learn in that regard.

Torres is also going through a really tough moment in his career. He is mentally shot (obviously). So he looks worse.

Not that Fati hasn't had his troubles.

JamDav1982

True. Torres isn't that much worse than Fati, other than scoring goals and maybe assisting. Overall game Torres is better. Fati has a lot to learn in that regard.

Torres is also going through a really tough moment in his career. He is mentally shot (obviously). So he looks worse.

Not that Fati hasn't had his troubles.

Both Fati and Torres look absolutely lost when posted wide.

When it comes to finishing I agree Torres looks mentally fucked there also and not what he was at City, has been for Spain or was even in second half of last season when in terms of goals assist was productive.

All three could be looking at future in summer. Even Fati may be better with a loan if doesnt improve.

Dont think Raphinha has even scored with his feet yet bar Inter City I think.. not to diminish a header on line v Sevilla or his great header away to Osasuna but that isnt sustainable way of him getting goals.

FinBarcelonafan

Both Fati and Torres look absolutely lost when posted wide.

When it comes to finishing I agree Torres looks mentally fucked there also and not what he was at City, has been for Spain or was even in second half of last season when in terms of goals assist was productive.

All three could be looking at future in summer. Even Fati may be better with a loan if doesnt improve.

Dont think Raphinha has even scored with his feet yet bar Inter City I think.. not to diminish a header on line v Sevilla or his great header away to Osasuna but that isnt sustainable way of him getting goals.

Agree on all points. They all seem, for now, not good enough if their job is to be a starter and play wide winger.

Raphinha is the most complete player for now, but even he isn't good for his current role.

Home of Barca Fans