10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looked like he forgot how to do the basics. Still think he should improve by May but if he doesn't, a loan somewhere next winter isn't ruled out at this point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looked like he forgot how to do the basics. Still think he should improve by May but if he doesn't, a loan somewhere next winter isn't ruled out at this point.

Would be tough to loan him out with his salary and maybe he won't take too well by the loss of prestige by going out on a loan. With Mendes as his agent I think it's more likely he is sold than he goes out on loan.

Although the most likely outcome of it all is him staying even if his form doesn't pick up by May.

kattanib

Today I hated how he played. He was selfish and almost caused us the game. Took a clear chance away from Lewa and lazily lost a ball that caused a dangerous counter

iniestaGOAT

Today I hated how he played. He was selfish and almost caused us the game. Took a clear chance away from Lewa and lazily lost a ball that caused a dangerous counter

He didn't take it away from lewa, it was a good chance for him too

Most likely didn't know lewa was right there

vuji_31

I have same opinion.

He is spoiled rat, his next club will be Girona, if he ever wants to go out from milking the club.

serghei

Sorry but no pace, soft, doesn't press much... defensive liability, basically if he doesn't score some golazo out of the blue he's not doing much.

Barcilliant

Funny how a player can deteriorate or just be a hype job. Not sure which applies to Fati. Maybe both. When he came on the scene he looked like an extremely bright prospect. His finishing especially was instinctive and looked much more developed compared to players his age.

Windhook

I'm mostly optimistic, but it's been almost 10 months Fati is clean of injuries and he's average at best since his return. I'm not focusing on goals scored, but his overall contribution, mostly invisible.

His salary is 12m, I believe and it doesn't show. If we are doomed with another salary cap this summer, he might be among the leading names on Barca's transfer list.

vuji_31

He can't play anymore, he was benefiting from playing with Messi, like 90% of our players.

He was scoring goals, but he was never dribbling ir creating space alone.

serghei

Loan for sure. If he's smart he'll accept it. He's a bench warmer now and is not giving any reasons to Xavi to change his mind.

Home of Barca Fans