10 - Ansu Fati

Redbuck

That shit reminded me of that messi goal in copa final where he dribbled everyone, and all that could have been undone if suarez didnt jump.

True, but that was possible because of Suarez's awareness of what's happening on the pitch, and Fati lacks that nowadays. Fati should seriously work on his game and his mentality on the pitch, cos when you're having poor performances on the pitch and sabotaging your teammates efforts at the same time, the team would have to turn against you at some point.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys saw when he was going to track back in the 90th minute? How he bobs his head to get extra pace/energy but still runs at jogging pace? Would understand if he had started, but man was subbed on late and still can't track back at full pace to defend a lead.

Said this a while now. He seem cooked physically and probably has very low confidence in himself too for that reason.

We should absolutely consider selling him this summer if we can.

CatalinR10

He also was smiling like an idiot after his block on Kessie's shot.

He trying to be like Ronaldinho now smiling all the time while being 0% of Ronnie's class ?

vuji_31

He trying to be like Ronaldinho now smiling all the time while being 0% of Ronnie's class ?

I also saw that smile, this kid went from being favorite to being almost most hated player in squad in two years, just because his attitude.

serghei

You guys saw when he was going to track back in the 90th minute? How he bobs his head to get extra pace/energy but still runs at jogging pace? Would understand if he had started, but man was subbed on late and still can't track back at full pace to defend a lead.

Unfortunately yes, but I don't like his mentality at all. It's questionable. Don't think it's all physical, he seems quite cocky and self entitled. Probably thinks himself as some sort of star already, when in fact he proved nothing.

KingLeo10

Getting sick of his antics fam.

As usual the GOAT caught this one early and wanted this Mendes client/ secret Portuguese national/ closet CR7 fanboy/ 72 year old forumer gone.

:messi:

Devils

Fati:

fetchimage

FC B

He became a shadow of his former self, better sell him asap until it becomes too obvious for everyone.

Last edited:

vegitot

It's clear that he wants to be the main man. Usually get in other players way. There's reason he is fit but Xavi doesn't start him.

His character is not good now.

delancey

I have mentioned this before, but I do not think it is talked about often enough. Fati thrives when he playing closer to goal, having the freedom to run into free spaces and expect a pass. We do not play like that in front of goal under Xavi. Main point, Fati is parked hugging the side line, close to midfield at times, instead of taking advantage of his particular skill set, which are, as I mentioned, his instinctive finishing ability, running into free spaces in front of goal, and combination play in front of goal.

Problem is, Xavicross. We play the ball back and forth in a triangle outside of goal, with the wingers expected to make a run for it and pass it in front of goal. And inshallah. Fati was never that type of player. Vinicius, yes. Dembele, yes too. You catch my drift.

Even so, he has played poorly. Very poorly. He looks lost.

Last edited:

soul24rage

I have mentioned this before, but I do not think it is talked about often enough. Fati thrives when he playing closer to goal, having the freedom to run into free spaces and expect a pass. We do not play like that in front of goal under Xavi. Main point, Fati is parked hugging the side line, close to midfield at times, instead of taking advantage of his particular skill set, which are, as I mentioned, his instinctive finishing ability, running into free spaces in front of goal, and combination play in front of goal.

Problem is, Xavicross. We play the ball back and forth in a triangle outside of goal, with the wingers expected to make a run for it and pass it in front of goal. And inshallah. Fati was never that type of player. Vinicius, yes. Dembele, yes too. You catch my drift.

Even so, he has played poorly. Very poorly. He looks lost.

Agreed, and he would have been great under Koeman's 352/343 system.

Either Fati learns how to play as a 9 or try to be a super sub in Xavi's current system

Home of Barca Fans