10 - Ansu Fati

vuji_31

Xavi trying to prove he didn't throw 60mil in toilet in our worst financial season ever.

This two clowns are mockery, they carrier will fall of cliff really soon.

Porque

A little graphic popped on the screen saying Ferran was 3/3 for penalties in his career. So naturally he missed.

Just looked up Kessie penalty stats and he has scored 32 penalties... Over the past 2 and a half years :lol:

Givenchy

I?m starting to think his injury is a lot worse than we thought. He is probably being instructed by the trainers to not do too many sprints so his knees don?t completely give out. I don?t think he is giving 50 % effort because of his ego. He does have a big ego, but more I watch him the more I think he?s being instructed to choose his sprints carefully

Or he is anxious after such a long time out..

Graham Hunter put it well when he said Ansu is playing in slow motion and seems afraid of contact. Nothing is going for him right now either, kid needs a goal badly.

I don't think he's finished but this is an awkward situation. He doesn't deserve the wages or the #10 shirt. Loan to a midtable club where he starts every game with less pressure is what he needs - he won't take that option though, he'll stay for another season and then probably end up leaving.

Richard.H

Kessie is that good in penalties? Dang. Then it's just a bad decision..

Yep, even Ibra and Giroud let him take PK's. He was that good at it.

Incredible lack of footballing awareness outside of LL for Xavi and his coaching staff. Typical Catalan arrogance/thinking they're the best.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yep, even Ibra and Giroud let him take PK's. He was that good at it.

Incredible lack of footballing awareness outside of LL for Xavi and his coaching staff. Typical Catalan arrogance/thinking they're the best.

Kessie should have taken it. The coaching staff's reasoning was probably though to choose Ferran because he is a forward struggling for goals. He hasn't scored since October. It's typical to let such players take penalties to end the drought.

Richard.H

Kessie should have taken it. The coaching staff's reasoning was probably though to choose Ferran because he is a forward struggling for goals. He hasn't scored since October. It's typical to let such players take penalties to end the drought.

You don't try to work on player confidences this late into the season. If they need such help with confidence, they should be loaned out to teams where they can be regular starters. Both Fati and Ferret have been given plenty of chances to improve their confidences.

MTL_Barca

Seeing Torres and Fati argue over the penalty just so Ferran can take a hilariously bad shot really sums up their situation this season.

raskolnikov

Do that when we are 4-0 op not with a 1-0 though.

Raketa10

If there is a list of penalty takers than get the fuck back. IMHO Fati is the guilty party this time. I can't stand players fighting over the penalty. Furthermore, if Fati is such a baler than he should score a fucking goal already from the open play. IMHO if he doesn't show something on the pitch during the next 2-3 months or he should be sold in summer.

Home of Barca Fans