10 - Ansu Fati

pers

As non Barca fan I was excited especially to see him and first few matches this season he was good so I was thinking ok he had injury and he plays so well so in few months he will be class. Unfortunately the longer he plays the worse he is.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This little shit needs an ego check. He's a bench warmer that is only playing because we literally have no one else and has the nerve to throw a tantrum over a penalty. Yeah, Torres is atrocious, but still.

JerseyAddict

That header today. That was something... The way he smashed the ball in the ground. To bad he smashed it in to his feet...

Richard.H

I’m starting to think his injury is a lot worse than we thought. He is probably being instructed by the trainers to not do too many sprints so his knees don’t completely give out. I don’t think he is giving 50 % effort because of his ego. He does have a big ego, but more I watch him the more I think he’s being instructed to choose his sprints carefully

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
First of all.....when your manager has decided a penalty shooter as Raphinha said, why are you even doing this fuckery? Get the fuck back and wait for the penalty shooter to do his job.

Now the other point: Why did Xavi decide on Ferran Torres as the penalty shooter when he has Raphinha and Kessie who both took the penalties for their previous clubs? Kessie wasn't there, but Raphinha was on the pitch so he should have taken it.

If Raphinha isn't on, but Kessie is playing then he should be the one taking it. That's assuming Lewandowski isn't available at all because if he's playing then he's obviously the #1 pick for it.

Ferran or Ansu wouldn't even be in the top five for me. Some very questionable decision making from the players to the coaches all the way up the board in this club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans