10 - Ansu Fati

serghei

Fati doesn't agree with his father and knows he has to improve in order to succeed at Bar?a. [cadena ser] #fcblive

Ansu Fati is upset by his father's statements. He was sleeping and was unaware of Bori's intentions. He may publish a statement. [relevo] #fcblive

That's positive if true. You can't escape fair competition for your spot and pressure at any big club, be it Barca or some other top 10 club. If you want a quiet time and to be pampered go at a smaller club and get it.

If he doesn't mature, he'll peak as some sort of Depay. If he's lucky.

delancey

I still maintain that Xavicross is partially to blame for his demise. Fati touching the sideline in midfield, dribbling past 2-3 players, and passing it to Lewa is not his game. In other words, we are not using him to his strengths.

With that said, his form and attitude have been atrocious. Also, it shows that he is unable to adapt to the tactics being utilized. Still young, a lot of growth ahead of him, but this interview does him no favors. Last time this happened, with Moriba, the player was shipped off to Germany in a heartbeat.

I cannot help but feel that he comes across as entitled. Very bad attitude. My guess is that he will leave this summer, and Messi will take the number 10.

Last edited:

malvolio

Fati doesn't agree with his father and knows he has to improve in order to succeed at Bar?a. [cadena ser] #fcblive

Ansu Fati is upset by his father's statements. He was sleeping and was unaware of Bori's intentions. He may publish a statement. [relevo] #fcblive

All lies. It's clear that the family is annoyed(furious?) at the whole situation and they've discussed it between them.

Yes, maybe his father got a bit heated in that interview. But it's not something they didn't thought about.

Anyway, gotta sell the fucker to give the 10 back to Messi. :mou:

Redbuck

Fati should do himself a whole world of good by leaving before his value reduces even further. The Barca team in which Fati broke out in and made a name for himself is very different to the current Barca team. The only position that he should play in this team (considering his skill set and style of play) is CF, but he isn't fast enough to play there and his finishing is non-existent nowadays to even think of playing him there (let's not even go into the lack of height and constant outmusculing by CB's aspects). The best thing he can do for himself is to leave Barca and join a team that uses wingers the same way Valverde, Setien and Koeman's Barca teams used them.

Messigician

Win for me

I fkn called it
🇪🇸 In an interview, Luis Enrique had mentioned that he regretted the decision of taking 1 out of the 26 players called up to the World Cup. That player was Ansu Fati. The coaching staff were very disappointed with him during the training sessions. [MARCA]

Horatio

You're welcome
Win for me

I fkn called it
���� In an interview, Luis Enrique had mentioned that he regretted the decision of taking 1 out of the 26 players called up to the World Cup. That player was Ansu Fati. The coaching staff were very disappointed with him during the training sessions. [MARCA]

You called it dawg.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
And the father really wondering why Xavi not playing him much? Thats why. Playing the worst team in the league and struggling as if its versing Bayern or Man City.

gregorrin10

Need to see this fucker subbed off at half time! Completely and utterly useless. Estanis deserves a chance today asap, would be a breath of fresh air as opposed to this bum. Overcomplicates every single fucking touch he makes, not to mention slow as a turtle...no reactions there anymore. And invited the whole period where Elche was threatening with that god awful pass to them instead of starting our counter.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's recently started doing gym work. Should be stronger soon and then we'll see whether his level is enough. Now he is physically behind.

FCMessi

best thing to do is to pad his stats with tap ins vs minnows and sell.

bench him and he will be worthless to sell

Home of Barca Fans