10 - Ansu Fati

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
His attitude on the pitch is terrible.

This is his mentality at the moment: I'm a star, that's why I have the number 10, therefore every touch I get has to be something special and extraordinary. Except every touch he has, he tries doing too much, overthinks, and loses the ball.

He should put his head down, plant his feet well on the earth, and work hard around the fundamentals of the game. Instead of having this arrogant and entitled attitude.

I still believe he is a talented player, but his head is in the wrong place. You have not accomplished anything yet, my boy.

Givenchy

Sad to see. Don't think he's finished but he is at Barca. Giving him higher wages and the #10 has done us and him no favours + father talking shit when he's performing like this, we can't loan him so selling it is. If he's smart, he'll go to a Dortmund level club to re-find himself.

also @putogusiluz8 has a great point. He tries to do too much and overthinks, this was NEVER his game. He isn't Mbappe or a rapid, skilful winger, he was a clinical finisher.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

He has a lot of pressure on him... these are decisive moments in his career. Everyone hits bad patches and this is a roadblock he needs to surpass to prove he's capable of handling it at the highest level.

Number 10, huge contract, big expectations, dad mouthing off, fanbase disappointed... he's under a lot of tension atm.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good goal, but he's finished... Sell him and keep a buy-back clause just in case, but highly doubt he'll make it...

jamrock

This huge contract talk Gotta stop, no need to add more pressure, he's on the same wages as pedri & Araujo are they on huge wages?.

For what's he's offering now it's a lot, but the actual dollar amount isn't anything insane compared to his peers in the squad.

Andresito

Staff member
Great finish. Some good runs too. But apart from that, his hold up play is very questionable, short passing is inexistent. He plays very much like your typicam talented teenager, like a 17 year old. With that said, he has regressed since he broke through. Benjamin Button.

serghei

Goal changes nothing for me, his overall play was terrible. I already knew he can hit one home, but that's not the problem in his game. His movement, strenght, and intensity have gone to bits.

Total-Football

Still mighty. Really really slow. One thing that surprised me was that he ran 10.8 km. That's good for an attacker. So he has no stamina issues. It's just that the bit of explosiveness he had is gone for good.

Porque

It was a lovely finish, and he had nice movement to open the space for Ferrans goal.

Rest of his game was poor as was the attitude, and the whole world saw he and Xavi ignoring eachother when subbed off.

Don't think the goal will change much for him confidence wise this season. He had that incredible volley earlier in the season, which ended up being a false down. Same here I reckon.

Thing is though, Ferran and this version of Ansu will be very very useful at teams a tier or two below Barcelona. There will definitely be suitors. And in the case of Ansu, a very high ceiling if you manage to crack it.

jamrock

If we sell him after being out 2 years & this season is the young man's first full season, we'd be dumb.

To much potential to risk losing.

But his dad gotta STFU though.

Home of Barca Fans