10 - Ansu Fati

malvolio

If we sell him after being out 2 years & this season is the young man's first full season, we'd be dumb.

To much potential to risk losing.

But his dad gotta STFU though.

He is overrated, always was. Got lucky to get a fat contract while club was struggling for attacking talent or anything good coming in from La Masia.

Kid managed to piss off both Lucho and Xavi. Now you say we have to be patient. Just sell and move on, fame has gotten to his head.

OVI9323

this lad is pretty slow, great at finding good space to attack but execution isn't great.. Plz score a lot of goal in the next week so we can sell you. don't like his current behaviour at all

Nucky

At least he scored yesterday, overrall his performance was poor but I'm glad he scored.. But honestly said if a good offer comes I wouldn't mind if he's sold in the summer..

FCBfan22

Let's be real, it's Elche. We need to see him perform decently against a better side, before we jump to any conclusions.

That said, has shown some signs of life. Yep, he isn't 25% of the player he used to be before injury, but if he continues like this, he might be an useful piece.

Still, at least one of him and Ferran needs to go in the summer.

Porque

Kid is back. Ferran is a crack. Eric is the next great DMC.

Let's see how they do on wednesday. Well, whoever of the three plays. Then I may be a believer.

Andresito

Staff member
Twice a week lol

Ansu Fati has been doing two extra gym sessions per week since February. The club see it's having an effect. [md]

Redbuck

Twice a week lol

Ansu Fati has been doing two extra gym sessions per week since February. The club see it's having an effect. [md]

I don't know much (or anything at all tbh) about gymming, but shouldn't it be done at least 3-4 times a week for it to have the desired effect ?

Horatio

You're welcome
"Two extra" in my mind means two additional sessions to standard ones, otherwise why 'extra'.

exactly what I thought when I read Andresitos post. But was giving andresito the benefit of the doubt as I couldn’t believe he’d miss that. Otherwise L.

Andresito

Staff member
"Two extra" in my mind means two additional sessions to standard ones, otherwise why 'extra'.

exactly what I thought when I read Andresitos post. But was giving andresito the benefit of the doubt as I couldn’t believe he’d miss that. Otherwise L.

I read it as 2 gym sessions apart from the regular training sessions, which I assume is 99% grass training. I doubt our players spend much time at the gym mid season.

Home of Barca Fans