10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

What would we be paying Neves? Probably what we pay Ansu or more.

Also have to question the logic of selling the likes of Fati, Ferran and Raphinha, only to replace him with 30+ forwards like Auba, Messi, Carrasco.

That's some incredible shortsighted thinking.

ajnotkeith

What would we be paying Neves? Probably what we pay Ansu or more.

Also have to question the logic of selling the likes of Fati, Ferran and Raphinha, only to replace him with 30+ forwards like Auba, Messi, Carrasco.

Fati has time to grow still. I don't think we are seeing the best version of him... He's split in two minds, doesn't really know what kind of player he is, and I think he didn't even before the injuries, he just covered it up with great finishes and first time shots. He doesn't have those automatisms that you see in developed players, he makes a different choice in every situation.

Really still a prospect. Compare that to likes of Gavi who despite being just about 19 is consolidating his ability and I doubt he will improve much.

mc_lovin

Just ignore the Vitor rumors completely? Straight from the angry Scots playbook, just focusing on the "bad" stuff.

I imagine we will end up selling one of Ferran/Ansu and Raphina at best. Can't see all three leaving.

Porque

Just ignore the Vitor rumors completely? Straight from the angry Scots playbook, just focusing on the "bad" stuff.

I imagine we will end up selling one of Ferran/Ansu and Raphina at best. Can't see all three leaving.

Fair point. Would be all for that if the SD believe he is the one as would be a calculated long-term risk.

Fernando Polo in MD today btw.

Barça has Leo Messi as the main objective to strengthen the attack for next season but in the feasibility plan presented to LaLiga some sales are foreseen, as confirmed by Javier Tebas himself, president of the employers' association, this Thursday. That is why in the event that one or more offensive players such as Raphinha, Ferran Torres or Ansu Fati end up leaving (who has said actively and passively that he does not move), Barça has underlined the names of footballers who would probably go down cost One who will return for sure is Abde Ezzalzouli, on loan to Osasuna this season with a performance that has met the expectations the club had. The others that Barça has in its sights are Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

JamDav1982

Pipe down numpty.

You are too desperate to try and be smart and not even making any sense.

Do better.

vuji_31

Hate this idiot.

wanted to leave because of money, get fat paycheck and plays like shit, does not want to leave.

Scumbag like his father.

BJJ

Is not decent at all when Neves contract runs out this summer.
Exactly plus Xavi doesn't rate Neves which means he will never play him.
Just let him go to the highest bidder. Hopefully Newcastle or Utd pay 50 million for him in a perfect world.

delancey

I’ve said it many times before. He should always occupy a position in front of goal.

And this shows when we’re 11 vs 10.

Home of Barca Fans