10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

Xavi Xavi Xavi don't want Neves and Ansu doesn't wanna go to fckn Wolverhampton. Probably thinks its one of the X-Men.

This one won't happen.

vuji_31

Lmao, this rat is new amigo...

This players are like junkies, I swear just obe more time...

I can't remember when I was happy with our transfer news.

Messi983

He's not Portuguese, why would Wolves want him?

Also, blame Laporta for giving him that big contract, why would Ansu leave if he won't get anywhere close to that elsewhere?

vuji_31

Sport claiming Laporta accepted the Cash + Neves offer and Xavi doesnt even rate Neves but will accept the deal..

No chance surely.
Crazy in what situation we are that we will sign idiot from wolwerhampton

neves = bellingham
carassco = mbappe

BJJ

He won't go. He'd rather sit on the bench and try his luck here. Who wants to go from being number 10 in sunny Barcelona to some bum at Wolves?
No way his father will sanction it either. Too much ego.
I can see Fati go out on loan somewhere but I doubt it will be Wolves.
The situation with Fati is strange.
So many variables and factors involved.
There is a player in there somewhere but the instability at the club plus the injuries and the player's attitude haven't helped. Xavis coaching also has made him worse. He clearly doesn't get on with Lewandowski either.
Does anyone remember that cameo he had against Sociedad at the beginning of the season! That's the real Fati we believed in. Currently he looks like one 9f the most overhyped players on the planet.

iniestaGOAT

He won't go. He'd rather sit on the bench and try his luck here. Who wants to go from being number 10 in sunny Barcelona to some bum at Wolves?
No way his father will sanction it either. Too much ego.
I can see Fati go out on loan somewhere but I doubt it will be Wolves.
The situation with Fati is strange.
So many variables and factors involved.
There is a player in there somewhere but the instability at the club plus the injuries and the player's attitude haven't helped. Xavis coaching also has made him worse. He clearly doesn't get on with Lewandowski either.
Does anyone remember that cameo he had against Sociedad at the beginning of the season! That's the real Fati we believed in. Currently he looks like one 9f the most overhyped players on the planet.

Who told you it was a good idea for you to go around writing essays without even graduating high school?

Andresito

Staff member
Say no to all trade offers. Get the full amount in cash and have full freedom on who and what to spend it on later.

Birdy

@xavi__hdez
: "It's amazing that the Blaugranas now claim that Ansu Fati, once the prodigal son and great hope of the club, now needs to be sold in order to sign thirty-something year olds with expiring contracts. The management. The excitement. The storytelling."

SAID IT ALL

Home of Barca Fans