10 - Ansu Fati

JohnN

I' ve lost hope that he will ever live up to the hype he once had. But, kudos to him (unlike Puig) for trying to prove his worth in a tough league and a small team, instead of coackroaching in barca and then going to MLS for the cash.

Skalman

Brighton played well today, i dont think it will be easy for him to take a starting spot. they are in Europa league though so he should get game time.

Nazario1985

He was so out of pace against ManU.
One shot oob as weak as a noodle.
And lost an easy 1v1 with the GK .. which in the PL unlike LL you can easily regret even with two goals advantage.

He need to pick up Welbeck's training routine, that guy still running like a real 20 yo

delancey

If he flops at Brighton, he will become a nightmare to sell on. Expect a low transfer fee or another loan spell.

At Barcelona’s level, it’s no longer about what one can do, but rather about doing what one can do on a consistent basis.

I hope he finds his mojo in England, but right now I’m thinking… not good enough for Barcelona. Maybe… if the stars align, in 3 years he will prove the doubters wrong. But under Xavi he’s regressed (and played out of position). That’s why I’m still hopeful.

Total-Football

He doesn't have premierleague level, especially physolically. Should have chosen Girona or getafe. That's his level now honestly . He will play fewer minutes than here with Brighton.

jamrock

He'll get minutes at Brighton, but not as a LF which is preference, the player in that position for Brighton is just simply better than him at the moment.

He'll come off the bench mainly as a striker or 2nd striker and will have to adapt, maybe a few games here and there off the LF.

If he makes it at Brighton he can make it here, because Brighton is a more attractive club that Barcelona these days after all.

JamDav1982

Brighton will rotate a lot once European football starts and rotated a lot last season also.

Think he will get chances at LW/CF and second striker across his time.

Brighton are masters at having next man up for a player who think may have to sell and could well be reason want Fati.. to see if he could replace Mitoma or Ferguson in a years time... Assuming they could match his salary.

No one claims Brighton is more attractive than Barca..

Numpties speaking shite as usual.

Home of Barca Fans