10 - Ansu Fati

Nazario1985

Multiple failed operations

I'm in no love for the FCB medical staff BUT
From the second one onward it was all on him, he took decisions most of the time not what the barça recommended.
At Brighton it was a hamstring injury so nothing to do with his previous injuries !
He must be training like shit.

Co0ter

Don't think his issues can be fixed in the gym. He needs to become more of a beast to the border of being angry. He just looks scared on the pitch nowadays. Like a kitten.

Like I said before, he needs to chain multiple 90 minutes to build up form and then we can assess his level. No way in hell is he going to get it at Barca, especially since he would be behind both Gavi and Fermin at LW.
I would play him hard during preseason and tell him this is where you earn to stay or not, show us what you got. If he doesn't shine, loan or sell if anyone wants him. Sounds unfair to the kid since our surgeons essentially fucked him, but it is what it is.

fergus90

Needs loaning to a La Liga side this time that will actually play week in week out.

Didn’t think Brighton would be a good destination for him with De Zerbi loving a rotation.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
But honestly, I'd like rather keep Ansu and loan Ferran out :lol: At least Ansu can surprise sometimes, Torres can't...

Nazario1985

That would be a very bad loan

1. They will probably loose the only interesting player in their squad this summer (Nassiri), so Ansu will bawling with a dead squad
2. 25% off of his salary is nothing, we will pay more to get a bench player, so keep him for that role

Messigician

That would be a very bad loan

1. They will probably loose the only interesting player in their squad this summer (Nassiri), so Ansu will bawling with a dead squad
2. 25% off of his salary is nothing, we will pay more to get a bench player, so keep him for that role
Good loan

Porque

Sounds like this rumour is coming from the club side.

There's also a rumour headlining MD that Faye might be looking to leave and Arsenal, Man UTD and Chelsd ( :lol:, :lol: and :lol:) are the clubs interested.

Club is practically begging for money on the streets of Las Ramblas.

Birdy

Kid wants to prove himself at Barca, wants to show the coach what he can do at pre-season
If Xavi was still the coach, I would be sure the best option for him is to go out on loan with Pimienta, since Xavi can't improve shit, and wants ready-made articles to use

Now, Flick is I believe one of the few people able to revive and rejuvenate underperforming or marginal squad players
like Ansu, like Raphina, like Ferran.

I am pretty optimistic we will see different versions of all of them with new high-intensity gameplan, and the proper preparatory work on their physicality

Home of Barca Fans