10 - Ansu Fati

Blanco

Kid wants to prove himself at Barca, wants to show the coach what he can do at pre-season
If Xavi was still the coach, I would be sure the best option for him is to go out on loan with Pimienta, since Xavi can't improve shit, and wants ready-made articles to use

Now, Flick is I believe one of the few people able to revive and rejuvenate underperforming or marginal squad players
like Ansu, like Raphina, like Ferran.

I am pretty optimistic we will see different versions of all of them with new high-intensity gameplan, and the proper preparatory work on their physicality
1. Xavi is the guy who use the least ready-made players.
2. Raphinha was your best player in the business end of the season and top 3 overall.
3. Bayern's players physicality was pretty good before Flick too.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Kid wants to prove himself at Barca, wants to show the coach what he can do at pre-season
If Xavi was still the coach, I would be sure the best option for him is to go out on loan with Pimienta, since Xavi can't improve shit, and wants ready-made articles to use

Now, Flick is I believe one of the few people able to revive and rejuvenate underperforming or marginal squad players
like Ansu, like Raphina, like Ferran.

I am pretty optimistic we will see different versions of all of them with new high-intensity gameplan, and the proper preparatory work on their physicality
Even if Ansu was disappointing for us before he went on loan - can he really be worse than Rawke (or Rawke's potential)?
See what Ansu can do in training and pre-season and prepare to sell Rawke, that is my opinion - and let's pray Chelsea or was it United still want to buy Rawke, but tbh I have my doubts.

Birdy

1. Xavi is the guy who use the least ready-made players.
2. Raphinha was your best player in the business end of the season and top 3 overall.
3. Bayern's players physicality was pretty good before Flick too.

What's up with you? Stopped being a blind Madrid fanboy and started having an opinion about Barca coach and squad now?
1. No he was the guy for whom levers were pulled, which he wasted on suboptimal options, and yet he cried every week that he needs another 200m to splash
2. Not best, improved yes. Xavi found out of serendipity a better position for him, after playing him out of position for 1.5 years
3. Not that good though

Try again kid...

Even if Ansu was disappointing for us before he went on loan - can he really be worse than Rawke (or Rawke's potential)?
See what Ansu can do in training and pre-season and prepare to sell Rawke, that is my opinion - and let's pray Chelsea or was it United still want to buy Rawke, but tbh I have my doubts.

Both Ansu and Roque should stay.
The club should at some point support and give confidence and proper environment to talents to develop in the first team.
We can't afford this stupid buy-try-sell cycle.
The problem was the coach until now, who didn't know how to improve the squad.
That changed recently, let's wait then

Nazario1985

If he was any good, he wouldn't be starting only for 3 games with Brighton.
Knowing how many injuries they had : Pedro/Mitoma ..etc just shows how much they evaluated him
He was only out for 1 month and a half.
His last contribution date back to .... November.

Birdy

If he was any good, he wouldn't be starting only for 3 games with Brighton.
Knowing how many injuries they had : Pedro/Mitoma ..etc just shows how much they evaluated him
He was only out for 1 month and a half.
His last contribution date back to .... November.

He had injuries himself.
He was on great track until november or so, scoring goals and having been integrated to the team by de Zerbi

Then he got injured, and lost his spot, other went ahead of him

Nazario1985

He had injuries himself.
He was on great track until november or so, scoring goals and having been integrated to the team by de Zerbi

Then he got injured, and lost his spot, other went ahead of him

He missed a total of a month and a half.

If he was a starter/intagrated before November he wouldn't be starting in only 3 games.

We sent him to PL to gain experience in best league in the world ... he gained experience of the PL bench instead.

You say scoring goals, like he scored 20+ !! he scored a total of 4, 2 in the Europa league !

In the PL he started in One game ... One !
And as i said, the opportunity was really their ! two of their best players were injured

Home of Barca Fans