10 - Ansu Fati

Barcelona_Boy1

The pressure didn't break his knee. He was just playing too young or he would be injury prone anyway, we don't know. He has his last chance, Sunday is very important for him. If even Pau starts and he doesn't... Hope he starts and does well like he did the last time.
The pressure is when you take 10 and then you must play 90% of the games at high level!
He's injury prone and has some bright moments, but he's not FCB kind of player... It happens almost every year after La Masia 2006 or so. Backthen you had Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Valdes, Pique etc. Almost first 11 was from La Masia and did great job, won so lot...
Now, every single guy that comes from La Masia and is above averge or something like good - "next Messi"... That is the pressure, that means a lot of games and now after all competitions that we have, also means - VERY MUCH INJURIES!

And one thing more, I don't get this - why the f... he choose to take that No10? Why? After Messi, man you cant, you just cant do that!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ansu "highlights" from the Sevilla game...

Honestly if I could choose between current Ansu and current Vitor Roque I would choose Roque :lol:

Grande

Ansu is bad and he's not gonna improve significantly enough to play for FC Barcelona. Sell him as fast as possible, and as long as he is here, use him as a sub for important players in already won games

Loki

Who the hell is Xavi Torres? A former doctor of Fati? A member of his physicall staff? Who is he to make such precise claims?

Home of Barca Fans