10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was it related to recent news coming from Madrid, I don`t know. But it sure brushed off any ideas about him leaving Barca :cool:

Evil

Shabazz
Dani Alves is the most committed, hard working, and passionate new comer I´ve seen. So he´s an exception :p

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
There`s no way of marking him and Messi. We got the needed width with Dani + more freedom for Messi to roam in the middle.

maz

I walk the line
Does anyone honestly think messi should be played in the centre? I remember people were asking for him to be played as a central #10 over summer. I couldnt believe it!! Im wondering whether any people still want to see it..

Evil

Shabazz
He´s equally dangerous as a striker. I mean I wouldn´t mind, he´s got incredible accuracy and gets around defenders easily, so the closer he is to goal, the more he´ll score. But I think it´s the same thing if he plays on the right wing, eventually he´s going to cut into the center and take a shot, playing him as a winger provides less marking on players like Henry and Eto'o. So I guess the right wing is the best option.

maz

I walk the line
I dont really mean striker.. people wanted him to play as a playmaker behind strikers.

Evil

Shabazz
As far as I know, Messi can play as a winger, attacking midfielder, and a striker. He obviously is the best on the right wing, I remember Dos Santos playing attacking midfielder in the last match where he scored a hattrick.

I don´t think people meant the playmaker role, probably a supporting striker like Del Piero.

---------Henry------Eto'o---------
-----------------Messi------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans